- Ali, M. and Gupta, S. (2012). Carrying capacity of Indian agriculture: Pulse crops. Current Science, 102 (6): 874– 881.
- Chandra, S. (1994). Increasing pulse production in India, Proceedingsof Symposium on Increasing Pulse Production in India-Constraints and opportunities, October 1994, New Delhi, pp. 23–39.
- Choudhary, A. K. (2009). Role of phosphorus in pulses and its management. Indian Farmers’ Digest, 42,(9): 32– 34.
- Choudhary, A. K. (2013). Technological and extension yield gaps in pulses in Mandi district of Himachal Prades. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, 41(1): 88–97.
- Choudhary, A. K. and Suri, V. K. (2014). Scaling up of pulses production under frontline demonstrations technology programme in Himachal Himalayas, India. Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis,.45:1934–1948.
- Dubey, S., Raghav, R.S. and Singh, P. (2017). Enhancement of Productivity for Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L) through Front Line Demonstration in Farmers’ Fields. Legume Research. 40 : 335-337.
- ESI. (2015). The Economic Survey 2014–15. The Economic Survey of India, New Delhi.
- FAO. (2007). FAOSTAT. http://faostat.fao.org/site/526/default/aspx. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, Italy.
- Kumar, J. and Srivatava, E. (2015). Impact of reproductive duration on yield and its component traits in lentil. Legume Research. 38(2): 139-148
- Materne and Reddy, A.A.(2007).Commercial cultivation and profitability,(In)The Lentil — An Ancient Crop forModern Times, [S. S. Yadav, David McNeil and PhilipC. Stevenson [(Eds.), Springer], Rotterdam, The Netherlands, pp.173-186.
- Reddy, A.A. (2004). Consumption pattern, trade and production potential of pulses. Economic and Political Weekly, 39(44):4854 – 4860.
- Reddy, A.A. (2009). Pulses production technology: Status and way forward. Economic and Political Weekly, 44 (52):73–82.
- The Hindu.( 2005). The Hindu Survey of Indian Agriculture.
- Tripathi, A. K. (2016). Productivity enhancement of lentil (lens culinaris Medik) through integrated crop management technologies. Legume research. 39(6): 999-1002.
Submitted Date : 1-06-2017
Accepted Date : 18-07-2017