- Billore S.D., Kalyanasingh M.B., Bargale, M and Nahatkar S B, (1993). Economics of pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) and soybean (Glycine max) intercropping at varying fertility levels. Indian J. Of Agronomy. 38 (3) : 365-369.
- Donald C. M. (1992). In search of yield. Journal of Australian institute of Agricultural Science. 32 (1&2) : 92-93.
- Gupta I.N. and Rathore S.S. (1995). Effect of fertilizers in pigeonpea + sesame intercropping system under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agronomy. 40 (3) : 390-393.
- Hegde, D.M., Sudhakar Babu, S.N., Kurershi, A.A. and Murthy, I.Y.L.N.(2007). Enhancing nutrient use efficiency in crop production– A review.Indian Journal of Agronomy. 52 (4): 261-74.
- Jackson M.L. 1967. Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice hall of India private Limited. New Delhi. pp. 498.
- Jain H.C., Deshmukh, M.R. and Duhoon S.S. (2001). Studies on fertilizer management in sesame based intercropping system under rainfed condition in different agro-ecosystems. Journal of Oilseeds Research. 18 (2): 176-177.
- Padmavathi, P., Wani S.P. and Virmani, S.M. (2003). Grain yield of soybean and pigeonpea based intercropping system in vertisolswith integrated nutrient management options. Journal of Oilseeds Research, 20: 239-243.
- Paslawar, A.N., Thankare, K.K. and Pund, G.H. (1997). Parallel cropping of soybean with pigeonpea under rainfed conditions. Journal of Soils and Crops. 7: 210-212.
- Prasad K., Srivastava, V.C. and Singh (1991). Pigeonpea and soybean intercropping system under rainfed situation. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 61: 243-246.
- Singh, P.K. and Jadhav, A.S. (2003). Intercropping of sorghum with pigeonpea, groundnut and soybean under varying planting geometry. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development. 18: 126-129.
- Vishwanatha, S. 2009. Studies on nutrient management in pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan (L.) Millsp.) and sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) intercropping system in 1:1 row proportion M.Sc. (Agri.), Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences. Raichur, Karnataka.
- Willey, R.W. 1979. Intercropping-its importance and research needs. Field Crop Abstracts. 32 (1): 1-10 and 73-85.
Submitted Date : 2-12-2016
Accepted Date : 6-06-2018