- Acharya, D. and Mondal, S. S. (2010). Effect of integrated nutrient management on the growth, productivity and quality of crops in rice (Oryza sativa) – cabbage (Brassica oleracea) greengram (Vigna radiata) cropping system. Indian J. Agron. 55: 1-5.
- Dadarwal, K. R., Grover, R. and Tauro, P. (1982). Uptake hydrogenase in Rhizobium and nodule haemoglobin in cowpea miscellany hosts. Archieves Microbiol. 133: 303-306.
- Dadarwal, K. R., Prabha, S. and Tauro, P. (1979). Efficiency and antigenic characteristics greengram (Vigna radiata) rhizobia. Indian J. Exp. Biol. 17: 668-670.
- Dhakal Yubaraj, Meena, R. S. and Sushil Kumar. (2016). Effect of INM on nodulation, yield, quality and available nutrient status in soil after harvest of greengram. Legume Res. 39: 590-594.
- Gaur, A. C. (1991). Bulky organic manures and crop residues. In: Fertilizers, organic matter recyclable wastes and biofertilizers. H L S Tandon. Fertilizer development and conservation organization. New Delhi. Pp. 29-35.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A. (1976). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research with Special Emphasis on Rice. International Rice Research Institute, Los Banos, Philippines. Pp. 17-24.
- Haynes, R. J. (1984). Lime and phosphate in the soil–plant system. Adv. Agron. 37: 249–315.
- Mishra. A., Mohanty, S. K., Mishra, S., Samal, K. C., and Das, S. (2014). Character association and genetic diversity in rainfed Greengram. Indian J Dryland Agric. Res. Dev. 29: 45-51.
- Patra, D. K. and Bhattacharya, P. (1997). Influence of root nodule bacterium on nitrogen fixation and yield of mungbean. J. Mycopathological Res. 35: 47-49.
- Rama Lakshmi, C. H. S., Chandrasekhar Rao, P., Sreelatha, T., Madhavi, M., Padmaja, G. and Rao, P. V. (2015). Residual effect of organic and inorganic nutrient sources on macro and micro nutrient status of rabi greengram under rice-greengram cropping system. Legume Res. 38: 496-502.
- Ramamurthy, V. and Shivashankar, K. (1996). Effect of organic matter and phosphorus on growth and yield of soybean (Glycine max). Indian J. Agron. 41: 65-68.
- Srinivasarao, Ch. (2011). Nutrient management strategies in Rainfed Agriculture: Constraints and Opportunities. Indian J. Fert. 7: 12-25.
- Takankhar, V. G., Mane, S. S., Kamble, B. G. and Surywanshi, A. P. (1998). Phosphorus uptake at different stages and yield attributes of grain crops as affected by P and N fertilization and Rhizobium inoculation. J. Soils Crops. 8: 53-58.
- Upadhyay, R. G., Sharma, S. and Drawal, N. S. (1999). Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and graded level of P on the growth and yield of greengram. Legume Res. 22: 277-279.
- Wong M. T. F., Nortcliff, S. and Swift, R. S. (1998). Method for determining the acid ameliorating capacity of plant residue compost, urban waste compost, farmyard manure and peat applied to tropical soils. Comm.Soil Sci. Plant Analysis. 29: 2927–2937.
Submitted Date : 15-12-2016
Accepted Date : 16-05-2017