- Anonymous (2007). Soybean, www.ikisan.com,pp.1-7.
- Dhurgude, S. (2010) Biology, seasonal incidence and management of insect pests of soybean (Glycine max L.).Ph.D. Thesis submitted to VNMKV, Parbhani. (M.S: India):78-84.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A, (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. An International Rice Research Institute Book. Wiley Interscience pub. John Wiley and Sons. New York, U.S.A. pp. 139-153.
- Henderson,C.F.and Tilton,E.W.(1955).Tests with acaricides against brown wheat mite.J.econ.Ent.48:157-161
- Patil, R.H. (2000). Eco-friendly approaches for the management of Spodoptera litura (F.) in groundnut. Ph.D.Thesis, Univ.Agric.Sci., Dharwad (Karnataka:India) p.166.
- Rajkumar and Shriram. (2002). Use of various methods for the control of defoliators of soybean. Indian J. Ent., 64(2): 160-163.
- Reddy, A.R. and Davakar B.J. (2011). Studies on the efficacy of certain new insecticides vs conventional for the management of Aproaerema modicella on groundnut, Pestology, 35(2):21-23.
- Singh, K.K., Singh, O.P. and Choudhari, A.K. (1998). Chemical control of major insect pest of soybean in Madhya Pradesh. J. Insect Sci., 11(2) 145-148.
- Shitole, P.P. (2010). Evaluation of insecticides and bio-pesticides on pests of soybean and their effects on natural enemies. M.Sc. (Agri) Thesis, MAU, Parbhani.
- Taware, S.P., Raut, V.M., Halvankar, G.B. and Philips, Varghese, (2000). Chemical control of seedling insect pests of soybean. Pestology, 24(7): 37-39.
- Virkar, A.R. (2004). Studies on chemical control and economics of major insect pests of soybean (Glycine max L.) .M.Sc. (Agri.), thesis, MAU, Parbhani.
Submitted Date : 8-11-2016
Accepted Date : 13-01-2017