Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of mulching practices, varieties and fertility levels on growth and productivity of clusterbean [Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (L.) Taubert]
First Online 07-12-2018|
- Allolli, T.B.; Hulihalli, U.K. and Athani, S.I. (2008). Influence of in situ moisture conservation practices on the performance of dryland clusterbean. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 21(2 ) : 250-252.
- Amerjeet; Kumar, Satish and Singh, Attar (2014). Guar-A crop fetching high income to farmer. Indian farming 64 (1): 3-5; April 2014.
- Chhipa, B.G.: Chandra A. and Gulati, I.J. ( 2012). Residual effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield and quality of vegetable cluster bean. Progre. Horti. 44(1):114-119.
- Chinnathurai S.J.; Veeramani, A. and Prema P. (2012) Weed dynamics, yield and economics of pigeonpea influenced by growth promoters and mulching. Indian J. Weed Sci. 44(3): 186–190
- Gupta, A. (2007). Effect of moisture conservation practices on growth and yield of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench). M.Sc. (Agronomy) Thesis, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth University Rahuri (Maharastra).
- Joshi, UN and Arora, SK. (1993). Recent advances in guar gum chemistry and utilization- a review. Forage Research 19 (2): 310-328.
- Lakshmi Prasanna, K.; Selvaraj, S. and Maheswara Reddy, P. (2014). Drymatter production, yield attributes, yield and quality of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.] as influenced by nitrogen and zinc application. Indian J. Agric. Res. 48 (1): 9 – 15.
- Lal, Ratan (2004). Effect of mulching on maize (Zea mays), higher growth rate and vigour. J.Plant and Soil 40(1): 129–143.
- Rahman, M.A.; Mahmud, J.A. and Islam, M.M. (2013). Influence of mulching on the growth and yield of onion. Technical J. . Engineering and Applied Sci. 3(24):3497-3501.
- Ramawtar; Shivran, A.C. and Yadav, B.L. (2013). Effect of NP fertilizers, vermicompost and sulphur on growth, yield and quality ofclusterbean [Cymopsis tetragonoloba (L.)] and their residual effect on grain yield of succeeding wheat [Triticum aestivum (L)]. Legume Res. 36(1):74-78.
- Ravisankar, N.; Balakrishnan, M.; Ambast, S.K.; Srivastava R.C.; Bommayasamy, N. and Subramani, T. (2014). Influenced of irrigation and crop residue mulching on yield and water productivity of table purpose Groundnut (Arachis Hypogaea) in humid tropical island. Legume Res. 37 (2):195 – 200.
- Rawat, Upma; Rajput, R.L. and Rawat,, G.S. (2013). Effect of varieties and nutrient management on yield attributes and yield of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub]. Bharti. Krishi Anu. Patri. 28(2) :78 – 81.
- Rao, AV (1995). Biological nitrogen fixation in arid ecosystem. In: Plant Microbe Interactions in Sustainable Agriculture, RK Behl et al. (Eds), Bio-science Publishers, Hisar, India. Pp 89-101.
- Roy, D.K. and Singh, B.P. (2006). Effect of level and time of nitrogen application with and without vermicompost on yield, yield attributes and quality of malt barley (Hordeum vulgare). Indian J. Agron. 51(1): 40-42.
- Selvaraj, S. and Prasanna, K.L. (2012). Dry matter production, yield attributes, yield and quality of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.] as influenced by nitrogen and zinc application. Indian J. Plant Sci. ISSN, 1 (2-3) : 2319-3824.
- Sharma, N.K. and Ratnoo, S.D. (2014). Yield optimization in Clusterbean through improved seed and crop management practices in arid Rajasthan. J. progre. Agric. 5(1): 31-34.
- Sharma, S.K. and Jain, N.K. (2012). Effect of balanced fertilization on productivity and soil fertility status of clusterbean. Legume Res. 35 (1) : 32-35.
- Singh, Raj; Singh, Bhagvan and Saxena, Anurag (2004). Response of clusterbean genotypes to nutrient management under arid condition of Rajasthan. J. Arid Leg. 1(1) : 32-34.
- Subramaniyan, K.; Kalaiselvan, P and Balasubramaiyan,T.N. (2008). Microclimate variations in relation to different types of polyethylene- film mulch on growth and yield of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea). Indian J. Agron. 53(3): 184-188.
- Umesh, M.R. and Shankar, M.A. (2013). Yield performance and profitability of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana L.) varieties under different nutrient supply levels in dryland alfisols of Karnataka. Indian J. Dryland Agric. Res. & Dev. 28(1): 63-69
- Tak, Sitaram; Sharma, S. K.; Reager, M.L. (2013). Growth attributes and nutrient uptake of green gram as influenced by vermicompost and zinc in arid western Rajasthan. Adv. Res. J.. Crop Improv.4(1):65-69.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.