- Manthan, K.K. and Thilagavathi, T. (1997). Change in physical properties of soil due to application of coir pith, composted for different duration. Indian Coconut J.27: 9-10.
- Martins, R.C. and Silva, C.L.M. (2004). Frozen green beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) quality profile evaluation during home storage. J. Food Eng. 64: 481-488.
- Nardi, S.; Morari, F.; Berti, A.; Tosoni, M. and Giardini, L. (2004). Soil organic matter properties after 40 years of different use of organic and mineral fertilisers. Europ. J. Agron.21:357-367.
- Parmar, D. K. (2009). Integrated nutrient management for sustainable production and profitability of off season vegetables in cold arid region of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 57(3): 378-81.
- Sharma, R. P., Datt, N. and Sharma, P. K. (2003). Combined application of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and farm yard manure in onion (Allium cepa) under high hills, dry temperate conditions of north western Himalayas. Indian J. Agril. Sci.73: 225-227.
- Sharma, R. P., Datt, N. and Chander, G. (2009). Effect of vermicompost, farmyard manure and chemical fertilizers on yield, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) – onion (Allium cepa) sequence in wet temperate zone of Himachal Pradesh. J. Indian. Soc. Soil Sci. 57(3): 357-361.
- Sharma, R. and Verma, M. L. (2011). Effect of rhizobium, farm yard manure and chemical fertilizers on sustainable production and profitability of rajmash (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and soil fertility in dry temperate region of north western Himalayas. Legume Res. 34(4): 251-258.
- Singh, N.I. and Chauhan, J.S. (2009). Response of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth and yield parameters under irrigated condition. Nat. Sci.7(5): 52-54.
- Thakur, R. N., Arya, P. S. and Thakur, S. K. (1999). Response of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) varieties to fertilizer levels, rhizobium inoculation and their residual effect on onion (Allium cepa) in mid hills of north western Himalayas. Indian J. Agron.44: 416-418.
- Weston, L.A. and Barth, M.M. (1997). Preharvest factors affecting postharvest quality of vegetables. Hort. Sci.32(5-7): 812-815.
Submitted Date : 11-07-2016
Accepted Date : 7-09-2017