INFLUENCE OF SOURCES AND LEVELS OF PHOSPHORUS ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF GREEN GRAM (VIGNA RADIATA L. WILCZEK)
Citation :- INFLUENCE OF SOURCES AND LEVELS OF PHOSPHORUS ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF GREEN GRAM (VIGNA RADIATA L. WILCZEK).Legume Research.2005.(28):59 - 61
A field experiment was carried out to study the influence of sources and levels of phosphorus on growth and yield of green gram under rainfed condition. The pooled result revealed that application of 60kg P2O5/ha through single super phosphate (SSP), diammonium phosphate (DAP) and combination of SSP+MRP (Mussoorie rock phosphate) registered significantly higher dryrnatter production, number of branches and clusters. Increase in number of pods, podlength and number of seeds per pod as well as yield were also recorded in these treatments.
- Gopalakhrishnan, B. and Palaniappan, S.P. (1992). Indian J. Agric. Sci.. 62: 387-390.
- Killita, M.M. and Kalita. B. (1992). Indian J. Agron.. 37: 151-153.
- Meena. J.N. et al. (1993). Indian J. Agron., 38: 124-126.
- Rajkhowa, D.J. etal. (1992). IndianJ. Agron., 37: 589-590.
- Rao. Gopala B. et al..(1993). Indian J. Agron.• 38: 317-318.
- Singh. AK et aJ. (1993). Indian J. Agron.. 38: 663-665.