Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT LEVELS AND SOURCES OF PHOSPHORUS, PRESSMUD AND PHOSPHORUS SOLUBILIZING MICROORGANISMS ON NODULATION, YIELD AND QUALITY OF GROUNDNUT
- Chaudhari, AA and Jadhav, G.S. (2002). Ann. Plant Physiol., 16(2): 194-197.
- Dut!, A.K. (1961). Fertil. News, 6(6).
- Ramesh, N. and Sabale, R.N. (2001). Indiar J. Agron., 46: 156-161.
- Ramesh, R. et al. (1998). Crop Res. Hisar, 15: 144-147.
- Reddy, M.N. and Surekha, K.J. (1996). J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 77: 805-808.
- Russell, EW. (1961). Soil Conditions and.P1ant Growth. Longamans Green and Co. Ltd., London-I.
- Tomar, S.P. et al. (1983). Madras Agric. J., 70: 301-305.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.