Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EFFECT OF POTASSIUM AND SULPHUR ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF BLACK GRAM [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper] UNDER RAINFED CONDITION
- Chanda, M. S.; Arup, G.; Brahmachari, K and Pal, A. K. (2003). Effect of potassium and sulphur on mung bean in relation to growth, productivity and fertility build up of soil. Field Crop Abstracts. 56 (3): 304.
- Laltlanmawia,L. et al. (2004) J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 52: 199-202.
- Menaria, B. L.; Pushpendra, S.; Nagar, R. K. and Singh, P. (2003). Effect of nutrients and microbial inoculants on growth and yield of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merril]. J.Soils and Crops. 13 (1): 14-17.
- Rathore, P. S. (2002). Techniques and management of field crop production Agrobios (India), Jodhpur: 295.
- Srinivasan, K. and Sankaran, N. (2001). Sulphur management in blackgram and its effect on yield and economics. Madras Agric. J., 88 (10-12): 654-656.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.