Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
RESPONSE OF RHIZOBIUM INOCULATION WITH SULPHUR AND MICRONUTRIENTS ON YIELD AND YIELD ATTRIBUTES OF BLACKGRAM [VIGNA MUNGO (L.) HEPPER]
Rhizobium with sulphur and micronutrients viz. Zn, Mo and B on the cultivar PU-19 and PDU-1 of
blackgram. Application of Rhizobium alongwith S @ 60 kg/ ha, Zn @ 4 kg/ ha, B @ 0.6 kg/ha and Mo @ 0.1 kg/ ha significantly increased the grain yield in both the cultivars of blackgram. Number of pods, 100 grain weight and harvest index also increased to a great extent by the application of
Rhizobium alongwith sulphur and micron
- Ali, M. and Kumar, S. (2005). In : The Hindu Survey of Indian Agriculture, pp 54-56.
- Kumar, A. and Srivastava, M. (1994). Indian J. Agron., 34(4):264-266.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1967). Statistical Method for Agriculture Workers, ICAR, New Delhi.
- Panwar, J.D.S. et al. (1986). Indian J. Plant Physiol., 29:312-317.
- Rajgopalan, V. (1985). In:Proc. National Seminar on Sulphur in Agriculture, Oct. 18-19, TNAU, Coimbatore, pp 1-4.
- Singh et al. (1993). Indian J. Agron., 38(4):663-665.
- Sriniwasan, K. and Sankaran, N. (2001). Madras Agri. J., 88(10-12):654-656.
- Subba Rao, N.S. and Tilak, K.U.B.R. (1977). In : Souvenier Bell Directorate of Pulses, Department of Agriculture. Gov.
- of India, Lucknow, pp. 31-34.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.