- Bordoloi, C.C., Borthakur, S. and Kalite, S. N. (1998). Scapula of the tiger. Indian Vet. J. 75(1): 1048-1049.
- Evans, H.W. and Christensen, G.C. (1979). Anatomy of the Dog. W. B. Saunders Co. Publisher: Philadelphia, 177-223.
- Getty, R.(Ed). (1975). Sisson and Grossman’s The anatomy of domestic animals, 5th Edn. W.B. Saunders Company Publisher, Philadelphia. pp. 1427-1483.
- Kale, M.A., Bhambhurkar, V.R., Dalvi, R.S., Ladukar, O.N., Banubakode, S.B. and Patil, V.A. (1999). Scapular index as a rider for species identification by taking measurements of different parameters of scapula including leopard (Panthera pardus). Intas Polivet 2(1): 1172-1173.
- Kumar, R. (2008). Studies on characteristic features of axial skeleton of leopard (Panthera pardus) as an aid in Wildlife forensic. M.V.Sc. Thesis, JNKVV, Jabalpur.
- Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria (2012) 5th Edn, Prepared by International Committee on Veterinary Gross Anatomical Nomenclature & authorized by General assembly of World Association of Veterinary Anatomy, Knoxville, TN (USA)-2003
- Pandey, S., Bhayani, D.M. and Vyas, Y.L. (2004). Gross anatomical study on the scapula of Asiatic Lion (Panthera persica). Indian J. of Vet. Anatomy 16: 53-56.
- Pandit, R.V. 1994. Osteology of Indian tiger. Tech. Bull.No.VI., Conservator of Forest and Director, Project Tiger, Melghat, Amravati, 29-57.
- Patil, M.A., Bhambhurkar, V.R., Dalvi, R.S., Banubakode, S.B. and Kale, M.A. (1998). Morphometrical study of pelvis in some animals including leopard. J. Bombay vet. Coll. 6: 45-46.
- Podhade, D. (2007). Studies on characteristic features of appendicular skeleton of leopard as an aid in wildlife forensic. M.V.Sc. Thesis, JNKVV, Jabalpur.
- Raghvan, D. (1964). Anatomy of the Ox. Indian Council of Agricultural Research Publication, New Delhi.
Submitted Date : 2-06-2016
Accepted Date : 16-09-2017