Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECTS OF STEAMING-UP ON THE PERFORMANCE OF GRAZING DOES AND THEIR KIDS IN ARID REGION
First Online |
- Anonymous. (2012). State Livestock Development Policy, Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 23p.
- Bohra, H. C., Patel, A. K., Rohilla, P. P., Mathur, B. K., Patil, N. V. amd Misra, A. K. (2012). Introduction. In: Feed production technologies for sustainable livestock production in arid areas. Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur, India, 38 p.
- Chaturvedi, O. H., Mann, J. S. and Karim, S. A. (2010). Effect of concentrate supplementation to ewes grazing on community rangelands during late gestation and early lactation. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants, 16: 97-100.
- Devendra, C. (1988). Goat production in small farms systems. In Female Ruminant Research and Development in the Near East. Proceedings of the Workshop Held in Cairo, Egypt, pp. 120.
- Kahn, C. M. (2011). The Merck Veterinary Manual. 10th Ed. Merck & Co., INC. Whitehouse Station, N. J., U.S.A.
- Meel, U. K., Nagdra, R. K., Sharma, S. K. and Rajawat, B. B. (2010). Growth performance of Sirohi goats under field conditions. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants, 16: 246-248.
- Nnadi, P. A., Kamalu, T. N., and Onah, D. N. (2007). Effect of dietary protein supplementation on performance of West African Dwarf (WAD)does during pregnancy and lactation. Small Ruminant Research, 71: 200.
- Osuagwuh, A. I. A. (1992). Effects of strategic feed supplementation during pregnancy on birthweight and perinatal survival of West African Dwarf kids. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 119: 123.
- Rathore, R. S., Singh, R., Kachwaha, R. N. and Kumar, R. ( 2010). Existing management practices followed by the cattle keepers in Churu district of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Animal Science, 80: 798-805.
- Sibanda, L.M., Ndlovu, L. M., Ndlovu, L.R. and Bryant. M.J. (1997). Effects of feeding varying amounts of a grain/ forage diet during late gestation and lactation on the performance of Matebele goats. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 128: 469.
- Snedecor, G. W. and Cochran, W. G. (1994). Statistical Methods, 8th ed. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.