- Choudhary, R., Singh, D. and Nepalia, V. (2013). Productivity and economics of quality protein maize (Zea mays) as influenced by nitrogen levels, its scheduling and sulphur application. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58: 340-343.
- DAC, (2013). Agriculture Statistics at a Glance. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Dixit, A.K., Singh, O.P., Kachroo, D. and Bali, A.S. (2005). Response of promising rainy season sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) genotypes to nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50: 206-209.
- Harikrishana, B.L., Dasog, G.S. and Patil, P.L. (2005). Uptake of N, P and K, nitrogen use efficiency and available N, P and K in soils at different growth stages of maize crop. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 18(2): 375-382.
- Kharub, A.S. and Chander, S. (2010). Effect of nitrogen scheduling on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) yield, nutrient uptake and quality under alternate tillage practices. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 80:29-32.
- Kumar, S., Pandey, A.C. and Mardi, G. (2008). Evaluation of high yielding genotypes of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] under rainfed condition in east Singhbhum, Jharkhand. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 26: 427-429.
- Kushwaha, B.B. and Thakur, N.S. (2006). Response of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) genotypes to fertility levels under rainfed conditions. Extended summaries in National symposium on conservation Agriculture and Environment held at BHU, Varanasi, Oct. 26-28, pp. 248.
- Lindner, R.C. (1944). Rapid analytical method for some of the common substances of plant and soil. Plant Physiology. 19: 76-84.
- Mahajan, G., Kumar, S., Kumar, M., Kumar, R. and Yadav, M.K. (2010). Effect of cultivars and nitrogen scheduling on yield, nutrient uptake and quality of late sown wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Environment and Ecology. 28: 1898-1900.
- Panwar, D., Singh, P., Sumeriya, H.K., Jat, N. and Verma, S.N. (2015). Response of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Meonch] genotypes to different fertility levels on yield and nutrient content. Progressive Research. 10: 164-166.
- Singh, D. (2010). Impact of scheduling on nitrogen on productivity of single cross maize (Zea mays) hybrids. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 80: 649-651.
- Sumeriya, H.K. and Singh, P. (2008). Effect of geometry and fertility levels on yield attributes, protein content and yield of promising sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] genotypes under rainfed condition. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 26: 403-408.
- Sumeriya, H.K., Singh, P. and Mali, A.L. (2005). Effect of fertility level on growth and productivity of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench.]. Crop Research. 30: 6-9.
Submitted Date : 9-02-2017
Accepted Date : 31-01-2020