Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
DRIP FERTIGATION IN MAIZE (ZEA MAYSL) BASED INTERCROPPING SYSTEM
- Ardell D.Halvorson. (2006). Water use efficiency under different cropping situation. Annals of Agricultural Research, 27(5): 115-118.
- Ben- Gal, A. and Dudley L.M. (2003). Phosphorus availability under continuous point source irrigation. Soil Science Society of American Journal, 67: 1449-1456.
- Hebbar, S. S., Ramachandrappa B.K., Nanjappa H.V. and Prabhakar M. (2004). Studies on NPK drip fertigation in field grown tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). European Journal of Agronomy, 21: 117-127.
- Kadam, J. R. and Karthikeyan S. (2006). Effect of soluble NPK fertilizers on the nutrient balance, water use efficiency, fertilizer use efficiency of drip system in a Tomato. International Journal of Plant Science, 1: 92-94.
- Ramah, K. (2008). Study on drip irrigation in maize (Zea mays L) based cropping system. Ph.D., Thesis, TNAU, Coimbatore. India.
- Tiwari. K.N. Singh, Ajan and P.K.Mal. (2002). Effect of drip irrigation on yield of cabbage (Brassica oleraceae L. var. capitata) under mulch and non mulch conditions. Agricultural Water Management, 58: 19-28.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.