Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF PLASTIC COVERINGS ON THE GROWTH OF WINTER GROWN TOMATOES UNDER LOW PLASTIC TUNNELS
- Amani, S.8. and Laberche, J.C. (1973). Annales del' Institut NationaldelaRechercheAgronomi quede Tunisie, 46(1): 30.
- Kumar, Ravinder and Srivastava, B.K. (1997). Veg. Sci., 24(2): 83-86.
- Mitra, S.N. et al In : The use of plastics in Agriculture, New Delhi, 26th February-2nd March, 1990. XI International
- Congress: Proc. New Delhi, pp. E77.
- National Committe on the Use of Plastic in Agriculture (NCPA) (1985). The use of plastics in Agriculture. 4th Report.
- Govt. of India. Ministry of Energy, Deptt. of Petroleum, New Delhi, pp. 128.
- Ochigbo, AA and Harris, G.P. (1989). J. Hort. Sci., 64(1): 61-68. .
- Short, T.H. et al (1972). A preliminary report on use of waxpaper tunnel covers for direct seeded tomatoes. (Res. SummarJ4 Ohio Agri!. Res. & Dev. Center, 57: 19-22.
- Short, T:H. and Kretchman, D.W. (1973). In: Waxpaper tunnel covers for direct seeded tomatoes. Ohio Report. Ohio Agri!. Res. & Dev. Center, 58: 4041.
- Suresh Kumar (1986). M.Sc. Thesis, G.B. Pant Univ. of Agric.and Tech., Pantnagar, 112 p
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.