Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
ROLE OF DIFFERENT SUGARCANE GENOTYPES IN RELATIONTO STALKBORER, CHILD AURICILIUSDDGN U~CIDENCE UNDER FIELD CONDITION
- Chaudhary, J.P. (1981). In: Proc. Nat. Symp. Stalk Borer. pp 7-19.
- Jana, S.C and Patnaik, N.C.P. (1996). Co-operative Sugar, 27: 749-750.
- Shenhmar, M. et a/. (1998). Indian Sugar, 48: 39-41.
- Singh, a.p. eta!. (1974). Sugar News, 6:12-16.
- Siddiqi, ZA eta/. (1957). Indian Sugar, 6:625-628.
- Umapathy, G. et a/. (1990). Co-operative Sugar. 30: 779-780
- Madan, YP. (1972). Indian Sugar, 21: 683-684.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.