Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF FERTILIZERS, ROCK PHOSPHATE AND AZOSPIRILLUM ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF FINGER MILLET (ELEUSINE CORACANA L. GAERTN)
- Arunachalam, A. eta!' (1995)./ndianJ. Agron. 10: 109-111.
- Budhar, M.N. and Palaniappan, S.P. (1983). MysoreJ. Agric. Sci. 17:222-224.
- Chakraborty, T. (1986). In Proc. FFTC-ASPAC, International Seminar held at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dev, G. (1964). Nature 203: 899.
- Gopalaswamy, G. and Vidyasekharan, P. (1987). Rice Res. Newsl.12: 34.
- Jadhav, A.S. et. a!. (1987). Millet Newsl. 6: 14-15.
- Kannaiyan, S. etal. (1990). In: Biotechnology of Biofertilizer for Rice Crop. Tamil Nadu Agrcultural Univ~rsity, Coimbatore, PP. 120-190.
- Piper, C.S. (1942). Soil and Plant Analysis. Univ. Adelaide, Australia
- Purushothaman, D. eta!. (1987).lnt. Rice Res. News!. 12: 30-31.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.