Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF DIFFERENT DOSES AND METHODS0FZINC APPUCATI0N: ON GROWfH AND METABOUC ACfIVITY OF WHEAT GROWN IN SEMI-ARID CONDmONS
- Evans, J.R. (1993). Indian J. PI. Physiol., 72: 297-302.
- Gangwar, K.S. and Singh, N.P. (1988): Legume Res., 11: 11-14.
- Guru, S.K. et a/. (1999). Indian J. PI. Physiol., 4: 117-120.
- Klepper, L. et al. (1971). Indian J. PI. Physiol., 48: 580-590.
- Lazorav, R. (1965). Rest. Nauki.. 2: 27-37.
- Mathur, A.K. and Bhatnagar, G.C. (1991). Indian J. Pl. Physiol., 44(3): 382-383.
- Mehtra. BV. et a/. (1964). J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 15: 41-47. •
- Mishra, P.H. and Baghel, S.K. (1988). Farm Sci. J., 3: 196-199.
- Takkar. P.N. and Bansal. R.L. (1987). Acta. Agronomic Hungarica, 36: 277-277
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.