Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
CLASSIFICATION OF ELITE SORGHUM LINES BY PRINCIPAL COMPONENT ANALYSIS
- Beale, E.M.L. (1969). Euclidean cluster analysis contributed paper to the 37'h session of International Statistical Institute U.K.
- Fisher, R.A. et al. (1963). Statistical Tables: Oliver and Boyd. Edinburgh.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1986). Statistical Procedures of Agricultural Research 2nd , John Wiley and Sons, New York 680 p.
- Hotelling, H. (1933). J £du. Psych., 24: 417-441.
- Jeffers, J.N.R. (1967). Appl. Stat., 16: 225-236.
- Pearson, K. (1901). Philos. Mag., 2: 559-572.
- Rao, c.R. (1964). Advanced Statistical Methods in Biometrics Research. Hafner Pub. Co. Darion, 348-371.
- Sisodia et al. (1983). Madras Agric. J, 70(10): 678-680.
- Spark, D.N. (1973) Appl. St'!.t., 22: 126-130
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.