Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
HERB YIELD AND QUAUTY OF KALMEGH (ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA) AS INFLUENCED BY TIME OF PLANTING AND HARVESTING
- Anonymous (2002a). Biennial Report. AICRP on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. NRC for Mand AP. Boriavi (Anand) Workshop held at Faizabad (2-4th Sept. 2002). PP 157-159
- Anonymous (2002b). Biennial Report, AICRP on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. NRC for Mand AP Boriavi (Anand) Workshop held at Faizabad (2-4th Sept. 2002). PP. 156-157.
- Roy. SK and Paul, NK(1991). Crop Res. 4(2): 230-233.
- Singh. Ashok Kumar et al. (1999). Cultivation of Kalmegh (Andrographis panicuJata) in India. Farm Bulletin No. 009. CIMAP. Lucknow.
- Tandon. H.L.S. (2001). Methods of Analysis of Soils. Plants Waters and Fertilizers. FDCO. 204-204A Bhanot Corner.1-2 Pamposh Enclave. New Delhi-48.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.