Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
CORRELATION AND PATH ANALYSIS IN SUGARCANE
cane yield and its component traits for 32 sugarcane genotypes grown in three environments.
Cane yield was found significantly correlated with single cane weight and cane thickness. Positive
and highly significant correlations were observed amongst 4 juice quality traits. High direct
effect of cane thickness and internode length were observed for cane yield. Cane thickness and
single cane weight emerged as the most important traits influencing cane yield.
- Dewey, D.R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). Agron. J., 51: 515-518.
- Johnson, H.W. et al. (1955). Agron. J., 47: 314-318.
- Ram Bakshi and Hemaprabha, G. (1997). Indian J. Agric. Res., 31(1): 23-27.
- Ram Bakshi et al. (1995). Indian J. Sug. Technol., 10: 10-14.
- Ram Bakshi and Shanker Kripa (1996). Indian J. Sug. Technol., 11: 162-165.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.