Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
RESPONSE OF CUCUMBER (CUCUMIS SATIVUS .L) TO DIFFERENT LEVELS OF NPK FERTILIZERS UNDER SOILLESS CULTURE
- Chadha,K.I. and Shikhamany,S.D.,(1990).Integrated nutrient management in horticultural crops In Soil fertility and Fertilizer Use .Vol IV. Nutrient management and supply system for sustaining agriculture 10, pp.357.
- Gokulapalan.C., Mini.C., Krishna kumari, K., Suresh babu.K.V., Sally, K. Mathew and
- Sadhankumar.P.G.(2004). Three Decades of Vegetable Research in Kerala Agricultural University.
- Kanwar, Kamala, (2002). Sustainable agriculture and organic farming. Indian farmers Digest., 36 (10):5-10.
- Lal, Gulshan, (1979). Tips for growing improved cucumber. Indian farmers Digest., 12 (2) 11-14.
- Rajamony,L.,Lathabastine and Abdulkhader (1985). Economic evaluation of cucurbitaceous vegetables in summer rice fallows. South Indian Hort. 33 (4):245-250.
- Singh, Kirti,(1976). Manurial Requirements of Vegetables, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. pp.64
- Sreenivasa Raju,A.(2006). Proceedings of winter school on New dimensions in sustainable crop production. Directorate of Oilseeds Research Hyderabad. pp.1-7.
- Tiwari,R and Chhonkar.V.S.(1967). Indian J. Hort., 24 (3&4)173-179.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.