- Filippov, P.P. (1998). How external signals are transmitted inside the cell. Soros Educational Journal - M., series “Biology”. P. 78-84.
- Kobzarenko, V.I., Volobueva, V.F., Seregina, I.I., Romodina, L.V. (2015). Agrochemical research methods: Textbook: Publishing House of the RSAU-Moscow Agricultural Academy, - 309 p.
- Kotolovkina, Y.B. (2004). Physiological and biochemical action of epibrassinolide and ecosta on buckwheat plants in connection with productivity. Dissertation Abstract Candidate of Biological Sciences. 24 P.
- Malevannaya, N.N. (2004). Zircon Growth Regulator- A New Type of Immunomodulatory. In: The Use of Zircon Preparation in the Production of Agricultural Products. Tez. Report Scientific-Practical Conference. p. 17-20.
- Mangena, P. (2020). Effect of hormonal seed priming on germination, growth, yield and biomass allocation in soybean grown under induced drought stress. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 54(5): 592-598.
- Mironova, M.E. (2009). The influence of growth regulators and bacterial preparations on the formation of barley yield in the forest-steppe of the Volga region. Abstract of thesis. Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Penza. 23 p.
- Plechov, D.V., Isaichev, V.A., Andreev, N.N. (2015). The influence of growth regulators and mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of winter wheat products. Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. 31(3): 37-41.
- Sadegh A., Abdolhamid, K. (2020). Barley cultivars and seed rates effects on energy and water productivity of green fodder production under hydroponic condition. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 54(6): 92-796.
- Sasaki, H., Yano, T., Yamasaki, A. (2005). Reduction of high temperature inhibition in tomato fruit set by plant growth regulators. JARQ. 39(2): 135-138.
- Seregina, I.I. (2007). Hormonal balance of plants in the early stages of development depending on the conditions of water supply. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Agronomy and Livestock Series. 4: 30-34.
- Seregina, I.I., Suchkova, E.V. (2003). The effect of seed treatment with zircon on the productivity of spring wheat under various conditions of nitrogen nutrition and water supply. Bul. VIUA. 118: P. 79-81.
Submitted Date : 19-04-2021
Accepted Date : 23-09-2021