- Adjei-Nsiah, S. and Obeng, C.B. (2013). Effect of palm bunch ash application on soil and plant nutrient composition and growth and yield of garden eggs, pepper and okra. International Journal of Plant and Soil Science. 2: 1-15.
- Andrew, C. (2018). How to measure growth rate of plants. Available from; https://www.wnps.org/education/resources/documents /Garden_Links/q_e_monitoring_red.pdf
- Anonymous (1995). Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Water waste (19th ed.) American Public Health Association, Washington D.C
- Chibuike, S.U., Chukwudi,O., Victor, E.O., Akudo, C.O. and Ugochukwu, G.E.M (2017) palm oil mill effluent effect on soil fertility; A Longitudinal assessment of Zea mays plant. Environmental Quality. 23: 43-53.
- Chikwendu, M.U. and Ogbonna, A.N. (2018). Impact of palm oil mill effluent on the soil in Ukpom-Bende forest reserve, Abia State, Nigeria. Journal of Research in Forestry, Wild life and Environment. 10(3): 21-26.
- Eremrena, P.O. and Mensah, S.I (2017). Efficacy of palm bunch ash on the growth performace and mineral nutrient composition of Phaseolus vulgaris L. growth in diesel oil polluted soil. Journal of Applied Life Sciences International. 10(4): 1-6.
- Lakshmi, C.S.R., Sreelatha, T., Usha Rani, T., Rao, S.R.K. and Naidu, N.V (2011). Effect of organic manures on soil fertility and productivity of sugarcane in North Central Zone of Andhra Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 45(4): 307-313.
- Mosunmola, A.G. and Olatunde, S.K. (2020). Palm oil mill effluents (POME) and its pollution potentials: A biodegradable prevalence. Journal of pollution effects and control. 8(5): 258-262.
- Muller, J.O. (2016). Soil pH affects nutrient availability. Fact sheet FS-1504 Publication Series. University of Maryland Extension, USA.
- Nur, S.H. and Zudariana, J. (2020) Utilization of oil palm empty bunch ash as potential natural coagulant for palm oil mill effluent. Garding Journal of Science and Technology. 3(2): 178-186.
- Nwachukwu J.N., Njoku, O., Agu, C., Okonkwo, C. and Obidiegwu, J. (2018) Impact of Palm oil mill effluent contamination on soil enzyme activities and physicochemical properties. Research Journal of Environmental Toxicology. 12: 34-41.
- Ogbuehi, H.C. (2016). Potential of palm bunch application on the growth and yield of Okra (Abelmoschus escalantus L.), Global Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Health Sciences. 5: 12-19.
- Oikeh, E.I., Osubor, C.C. and Aigbodion, F.I (2014) Impact of palm oil mill effluent in the activities of some antioxidative parameters in maize plant (Zea mays L.), Journal of Science and Technology. 34(2): 1-6.
- Paramitadevi, Y.Y. and Rahmatullah, P. (2017) Technical problems of waste-water treatment plant in crude palm oil industry; A case study in PT SUCFIN Indonesia Kehun Sunagi Lupit Nang groeaceli Darussalam province. IOP Conf. Ser. Earth. Env. Sci. 65: 012048.
- Triatmoko, V.A., Minarch, S, Windiyanto, H. and Syamsiyah, J. (2020). Effects of various ameliorants on pH, phosphorus availability and soybean production in alfisols. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 54: 531-535.
- Trisakti, B., Irvan, I., Taslim, M. and Turmuzi, M. (2017). Effect of temperature on methanogenesis stage of two- stage anaerobic digestion of palm oil mill effluent (POME) into biogas. IOP Conf. Ser: Mater. Sci. Eng. 206: 012027.
- Ugwuoha, E., Nwankwo, C.A. and Jumbo, R.B. (2017). Modelling the remediation of diesel contaminated soil using palm bunch ash. International Journal of Advancement in Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Science. 4(3): 73-82.
- Verla, A.W., Adowei, P and Verla, E.N. (2014). Physicochemical and microbiological characteristics of palm mill effluent in Nguru; Aboh Mbaise, Eastern Nigeria, Acta Chimica and Pharmaceutica Indica. 4(3): 119-125.
Submitted Date : 12-03-2021
Accepted Date : 9-06-2021