- Adegbenro, R.O. (2017). Suitability assessment of soils developed in coarse-grained granite and gneiss in Ile-Ife area, Nigeria for maize and cassava production. Unpublished PhD thesis Obafemi Awolowo University. 121pp.
- Adeyolanu, O.D., Are, K.S., Adelana, A.O., Denton, O.A. and Oluwatosin, G.A. (2017).
- Characterization, suitability evaluation and soil quality assessment of three soils of sedimentary formation for sustainable crop production. Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research. 11(2): 1-10.
- Amalu, U.C. and Antigha, N.R.B. (1999). Physical properties and moisture retention characteristics of some coastal plain soils in Calabar, South-East Nigeria. Global Journal of pure and Applied. Soil Science. 6(2): 207-213.
- Brady, N.C. and Weil, R.C. (2005). The Nature and Properties of Soils. 13th Edition. Pearson Printice-Hall Inc. India. 881pp.
- FAO (2004). Interpretation guide for evaluating analytical data. Food and Agricultural Organization, Rome, Italy.
- FAO. and UNESCO (2014). Soil map of the world 1.500,000-Legend sheet and memoirs. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, 59pp.
- FFD (Federal Fertilizer Department), (2002). Fertilizer Use and Management Practices for Crops in Nigeria. Chude V.O., Olayiwola, S.O., Osho, A.O. and Daudu, C.K. (eds) Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Abuja. 188p.
- IITA (1979). Selected methods for soil and plant analysis. International institute of Tropical Agriculture manual series No.1, Ibadan. 62pp.
- Juo, A.S.R. (1980). Mineralogical Characteristics of Alfisols and Ultisols. In: Soil with Variable Charge. [B.K.G. Theng (Ed)]. Soil Bureau, Dept. of Scientific and Industrial Research, Lower Hutt, New Zealand. 443p.
- Maniyunda, L.M and Gwari, M.J. (2014). Soil suitability assessment of Haplustalfs for maize and groundnut in sub-humid environment of Nigeria. International Journal of Develop-ment and Sustainability. 3(2): 393-403.
- Odunze, A.C. (2006). Soil properties and management strategies for some sub-humid savanna zone Alfisols in Kaduna State, Nigeria. Samaru Journal of Agricultural Research 22: 3-14.
- Ogunkunle, A.O. (1993). Soil in land suitability evaluation: an example with oil palm in Nigeria. Soil use and Management. 9(1): 35-40.
- Savalia, S.G. and Gundalia, J.D. (2010). Characterization and evaluation of soil-site suitability for groundnut in the soils of Uben irrigation command area of Saurashtra Region in Gujarat. Legume Res. 33(2): 79-86
- Soil Science Division Staff (2017). Soil Survey Manual. United States Department of Agriculture. Handbook No. 18.
- USDA (2014). Keys to Soil Taxonomy. 12th Edn., United State Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC.360pp.
Submitted Date : 12-03-2021
Accepted Date : 15-04-2021