- Anwar, A. and Bhat, M.S. (2005). Efficacy of fungicides as seed treatment in the management of blast disease of rice in nursery bed. Agricultural Science Digest. 25(4): 293-295.
- Begum, M., Bordoloi, B.C., Singha, D.D. and Ojha, N.J. (2018). Role of seaweed extract on growth, yield and quality of some agricultural crops: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 39(4): 321-326.
- Chen, W-C., Chiou, T-Y., Delgado, A.L. and Liao, C-S. (2019). The control of rice blast disease by the novel biofungicide formulations. Sustainability. 11(12): 3449-3457.
- Du, B.D., Ngoc, D.T.B., Thang, N.D., Tuan, L.N.A., Thach, B.D. and Hien, N.Q. (2019). Synthesis and in vitro antifungal efficiency of alginate-stabilized Cu2O-Cu nanoparticles against Neoscytalidium dimidiatum causing brown spot disease on dragon fruit plants (Hylocereus undatus). Vietnam Journal of Chemistry. 57(3): 318-323.
- Elamawi, R.M.A. and El-Shafey, R.A.S. (2013). Inhibition effects of silver nanoparticles against rice blast disease caused by magnaporthe grisea. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research. 91(4): 1271-1281.
- Giannousi, K., Sarafidis, G., Mourdikoudis, S., Pantazaki, A. and Dendrinou-Samara, C. (2014). Selective synthesis of Cu2O and Cu/Cu2O NPs: antifungal activity to yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae and DNA interaction. Inorganic Chemistry. 53(18): 9657-9666.
- Hans, M., Erbe, A., Mathews, S., Chen, Y., Solioz, M. and Müclich, F. (2013). Role of copper oxides in contact killing of bacteria. Langmuir. 29(52): 16160-16166.
- Huang, S., Wang, L., Liu, L., Hou, Y. and Li, L. (2015). Nanotechnology in agriculture, livestock. and aquaculture in China. A review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 35(2): 369-400.
- Kanhed, P., Birla, S., Gaikwad, S., Gade, A., Seabra, A.B., Rubilar, O., Duran N. and Rai, M. (2014). In vitro antifungal efficacy of copper nanoparticles against selected crop pathogenic fungi. Materials Letters. 115: 13-17.
- Kanmani, N. (2018). Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles and their evaluation of antifungal activity against Magnaporthe oryzae. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(3): 1638-1648.
- Kavitha, M.P., Ganesaraja, V. and Paulpandi, V.K. (2008). Effect of foilar spraying of sea weed extract on growth and yield of rice (Oryza satival L.). Agricultural Science Digest. 28(2): 127-129.
- Koutroubas, S.D., Katsantonis, D., Ntanos, D.A. and Lupotto, E. (2009). Blast disease influence on agronomic and quality traits of rice varieties under Mediterranean conditions. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 33: 487-494.
- Kulmitra, A.K., Sahu, N., Kumar, V.B.S., Thejesha, A.G., Ghosh, A. and Gulnaz, Y. (2017). In vitro evaluation of bio-agents against Pyricularia oryzae (Cav.) causing rice blast disease. Agricultural Science Digest. 37(3): 247-248.
- Rusjan, D. (2012). Copper in horticulture, In “Fungicides for Plant and Animal Diseases” (Eds. by Dhanasekaran, D., Thajuddin, N. and Panneerselvam, A.), published by Intech, Rijecka, Croatia. 257-278.
- Punshon, T. and Jackson, B.P. (2018). Essential micronutrient and toxic trace element concentrations in gluten containing and gluten-free foods. Food Chemistry. 252: 258-264.
- Vi, N.T.T. and Liu, T. (2019). Improve the competitiveness and value of rice exports of the Mekong Delta provinces. Agricultural Sciences. 10(6): 707-719.
- Xin, W., Mao, Y., Lu, F., Li, T., Wang, J., Duan, Y. and Zhou, M. (2020). In vitro fungicidal activity and in planta control efficacy of coumoxystrobin against Magnaporthe oryzae. Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology. 162: 78-85.
- Xu, J., Yang, L., Wang, Z., Dong, G., Huang, J. and Wang, Y. (2006). Toxicity of copper on rice growth and accumulation of copper in rice grain in copper contaminated soil. Chemosphere. 62(4): 602-607.
Submitted Date : 7-07-2020
Accepted Date : 7-11-2020