- Anonymous, (2019). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. Source: https://eands. dacnet.nic.in.
- Aruna, K.T., Kumar, U.S., Reddy, G.S., Gowda, A.A., Shanwad, U.K. (2017). Water use efficiency, yield and crop coefficient (Kc) of groundnut crop under different water regimes. International Journal of Advanced Science and Research. 3(9): 110-114.
- Boote, K.J., Jones, J.W., Batchelor, W.D., Nafziger, E.D., Myers, O. (2003). Genetic Coefficients in the CROPGRO-soybean model. Agronomy Journal. 95(1): 32-51.
- Dutta, D., Mondal, S.S. (2006). Response of summer groundnut to moisture stress, organic manure and fertilizer with and without gypsum under lateritic soil of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51(2): 145-148.
- Gomez, K.A., Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edition). John Wiley and Sons publishers, New York, p. 680.
- Nautiyal, P.C., Kulkarni, G., Singh, A.L., Basu, M.S. (2017). Evaluation of water-deficit stress tolerance in Bambara groundnut landraces for cultivation in sub-tropical environments in India. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 22(2): 190-196.
- Nautiyal, P.C., Ravindra, V., Zala, P.V., Joshi, Y.C. (1999). Enhancement of yield in groundnut following the imposition of transient soil-moisture-deficit stress during the vegetative phase. Experimental Agriculture. 35(3): 371-385.
- Rao, R.N., Singh, S., Sivakumar, M.V.K., Srivastava, K.L., Williams, J.H. (1985). Effect of water deficit at different growth phases of peanut yield responses. Agronomy Journal. 77(5): 782-786.
- Vorasoot, N., Songsri, P., Akkasaeng, C., Jogloy, S., Patanothai, A. (2003). Effect of water stress on yield and agronomic characters of peanut (Arachis hypogea L.). Journal of Science and Technology. 25: 283-288.
Submitted Date : 13-07-2020
Accepted Date : 7-12-2020