- Adikshta and Sharma, M. (2017). Integrated approaches for management of angular leaf spot (Phaeoisariopsis griseola) of French bean. International Journal of Farm Sciences. 6: 1-5.
- Ali, M., Warren, H.L. and Latin, R.X. (1987). Relationship between anthracnose leaf blight and losses in grain yield of sorghum. Plant Disease. 71: 803-806.
- Amin, K.S. and Ullase, B.A. (1981). Effect of thiophanate on epidemic development of anthracnose and yield of watermelon. Phytopathology. 71: 20-22.
- Anonymous (2015). Economic Survey, 2014-2015. Dir. of Econ. and Stat., Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir. 299 p.
- Anonymous (2019). FAOSTAT. http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/qc.
- Broughton, W.J., Hernandez, G., Blair, M., Beebe, S., Gepts, P. and Vanderleyden, J. (2003). Beans (Phaseolus spp.) - model food legumes. Plant and Soil. 252: 55-128.
- Guzman, P., Donado, M.R. and Galvez, G.E. (1979). Perdidas economicas causados porla anthraonosis del frijal (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) en Colombia, Turrialba 29: 65p.
- Hall, R. (1994). Compendium of bean diseases. 2nd edition. APS Press, Am Phytopatho Soc. St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Junaid, J.M., Shah, T.A., Bhat, A.H., Dar, N.A. and Ambardar, V.K. (2014). Morphology and status of occurrence of anthracnose of bean (Phaselous Vulgaris L.) caused by Colletotrichum lindemuthianum (Sacc. and Magn.) Srib. in Kashmir valley. The Bioscan. 1: 235-241.
- Mayee, C.D. and Dattar, V.V. (1986). Phytopathometry, Technical Bulletin-1 (Special Bulletin-3) Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani, Maharashtra, India. p. 95.
- Mukunya, D.M. and Keya, S.O. (1979). The Influence of Seed Borne Anthracnose and Halo Blight Inoculums on Yield and Disease Development in a Canadian Wonder Bean Selection at Kabete. Symposium on Grain Legume Improvement in East Africa. University of Nairobi, Kenya, 20-24 Aug.
- Patial, S. (2004). Yield Loss Assessment and Management of Bean Anthracnose. M. Sc thesis submitted to Department of Plant Pathology CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur, pp. 1-54.
- Rathava, A. (2017). Symptomatology, epidemiology and bioassay study of anthracnose of cowpea. M. Sc thesis submitted to Department of Plant Pathology N.M. College of Agriculture Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, pp. 1-70.
- Sharma, P.N. and Sharma, O.P. (1994). Growth and yield attributes of French bean as affected by viral and fungal infections. Plant Disease Research. 9: 157-159.
- Sharma, P.N., Sharma O.P. and Tyagi, P.D. (1994). Status and distribution of bean anthracnose in Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Journal of Agricultural Research. 20: 91-26.
- Vavilov, N. (1951). The origin, variation, immunity and breeding of cultivated plants. Chronica Botanica. 13: 364.
Submitted Date : 30-06-2020
Accepted Date : 23-07-2021