- Chaurasia, S.N.S, Singh, K.P and Rai, M. (2005). Effect of foliar application of water soluble fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.). Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 42: 66-70.
- Dey, S. Prasad, S. Tiwari, P. and Sharma, P. (2017). Effect of urea, KCl, Zinc placement and spray on growth of cowpea. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. SP1: 971-973.
- Havlin, J.L. Beaton, J.D. Tisdale, S.L and Nelson, W.L. (1999). Soil Fertility and Fertilizers – an Introduction to Nutrient Management. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 499 pp.
- Kavitha, M.P., Balakumbahan R. and Prabukumar G. (2019). Effect of foliar spray and fertilizer levels on growth and yield of vegetable cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.]. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 53: 745-748.
- Kumar, H.M.V and Salakinkop, S.R. (2017). Growth analysis in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as influenced by foliar nutrition. Legume Research. 40(6): 1072-1077.
- Mudalagiriyappa, Sameer Ali M, Ramachandrappa, B.K., Nagaraju and Shankaralingappa, B.C. (2016). Effect of foliar application of water soluble fertilizers on growth, yield and economics of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Legume Research. 39(4): 610-613.
- Ravichandra, K., Jyothi C.N., Singh B.J., Dawson, J and Krupakar, A. (2015). Growth of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) and its yield as influenced by foliar spray of Boron along with Rhizobium inoculation. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development. 30(1): 60-63.
- Shashikumar, Basavarajappa, R., Salakinkop, S.R., Manjunath H., Basavarajappa, M.P. and Patil, H.Y. (2013). Influence of foliar nutrition on performance of blackgram, nutrient uptake and economics under dryland ecosystem. Legume Research. 36(5): 422-428.
- Verma, C.B., Yadav, R.S., Singh, I.J and Singh, A.K. (2009). Physiological traits and productivity of rainfed chickpea in relation to urea spray and genotypes. Legume Research. 32: 103-10
- Vibhute C.P. (1998). A process for manufacturing complex solid and liquid completely water soluble fertilizer. Fertiliser News. 43(8): 63.
Submitted Date : 20-06-2020
Accepted Date : 1-10-2020