- Anonymous. (2016). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance. Government of India Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Directorate of Economics and Statistics. https://eands.dacnet.nic.in.
- Anitha, G. and Pramila, K. (2014). Evaluation of Bio Intensive Pest Management (BIPM) package in rice varieties as an effective means to tackle stem borer. Plant Archives. 14(1): 185-187.
- Arvind, K.S., Shiv Pratap, S and Rajpoot, S. K. S. (2018). Evaluation of IPM Module against Major Rice Insect Pests of Rice in St. Kabir Nagar District of Uttar Pradesh. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7: 4400-4404.
- Chakraborty, K. (2012). Assessment of the efficacy of some bio-rational pesticide formulations for the management of yellow stem borer, Scirpophaga incertulas Wlk. in paddy field. Journal of Bio pesticides. 4(1): 75-80.
- Chandrakar, M.K., Shivajilimje, BS., Asati and Annuverma. (2013). Facilitating adoption of integrated pest management practices in rice in Rajnandgaon district of Chhattisgarh. International Journal of plant protection. 6(2): 316-319.
- Huesing, J. and English, L. (2004). The impact of Bt. Crops on the developing world. The Journal of Agriculture Agro biotechnology Management and Economics. 7(1-2): 84-95.
- IRRI. (2006). Bringing hope, improving lives: Strategic Plan 2007-2015. Manila, pp 61.
- Kakde, A.M. and Patel, K.G. (2014). Seasonal incidence of rice yellow stem borer (Scirpophaga incertulas Wlk.) in relation to conventional and Sri Methods of planting and its correlation with weather parameters. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 7(6): 2319-2372.
- Krishnaiah, K. and Varma, NRG. (2015). Changing Insect Pest Scenario in the Rice Ecosystem – A National Perspective. Rice Knowledge Management Portal, pp. 28
- Mohammad Z.A., Md. Manjurul H., Md. Sirajul I., Emran H.S.B. Hasan, S. B. Hasan and Md. Sakhawat H. (2016). Comparative Study of Integrated Pest Management and Farmers Practices on Sustainable Environment in the Rice Ecosystem. International Journal of Zoology. Article ID 7286040, pp 12.
- Prasad, S.S., Gupta, P.K and Kanaujia, B.L. (2007). Simulation study on yield loss due to Scirpophaga incertulas on semi deep water rice. Annuals of Plant Protection Sciences. 15: 491-492.
- Rajadurai, G. (2017). Field evaluation of different modules against yellow stemborer, Scirpophaga incertulas and its effect on natural enemies in rice. ENTOMON. 42(3): 247-250.
- Sarwar, M., Ali A., Ahmad, N. and Tofique M. (2005). Expediency of Different Botanical Products Intended for Managing the Population of Rice Stem Borers. Proceeding in 25th Pakistan Congress of Zoology, March 1-3. Sindh. Agricultural University. Tandojam. 25: 15-23pp.
- Sherawat, S.M., Inayt, M., Ahamad, T. and Maqsood, M.K. (2007). Determination of Economic threshold level (ETL) for chemical control of rice borers. Journal of Agriculture Research. 45: 55-59.
- Visalakshmi, V., Mohana, R.P.R. and Satyanarayna, L.N. (2013). Evaluation of pest management modules in dry season rice. Journal of Crop and Weed. 9(2): 165-167.
Submitted Date : 1-05-2020
Accepted Date : 3-09-2020