- Ahmad, N. and M. Rahim. (2007). Evaluation of promising groundnut, Arachis hypogea L. varieties for yield and other characters. J. Agric. Res. 45(3): 185-189.
- Ahmad, S., G. Habib, Y. Muhammad, I. Ullah, Z. Durrani, U. Pervaiz and A.Rahaman. (2009). Effect of seed scarification, Rhizobium inoculation and phosphorus fertilization on root development of berseem and soil composition. Sarhad J. Agric. 25(3): 369-374.
- Aruna, E. and G. Karuna Sagar (2018). Efficacy of Rhizobium on the productivity of rice fallow groundnut. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 7(11): 587-591.
- Balamurugan, S. and S. Gunasekaran (1996). Effect of combined inoculation of rhizobium sp. and Phosphobacteria at different levels of phosphorus in groundnut. Madras Agric. J. 83(9): 503-505.
- Gunri. S.k., R. Nath, A.M. Puste, P.S. Bera and D. Saha. (2015). Performance of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) variety under different planting geometry and fertility levels in new alluvial zone of West Bengal. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 28(1): 102-103.
- Hosamani, M.H. and Janawade, A.D. (2006). Effect of irrigation and nutrient management on oil yield of groundnut and characteristics of soil. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 19(2): 247-252.
- Jain, P.C. and S.K. Trivedi (2005). Response of soybean to phosphorus and biofertilizers. Leg. Res. 28: 30-33.
- Meesram, S.U., S.S. Pande., A.S. Shanware, R.R. Kamadi and V.S. Tajane. (2004). Studeis on bioreclamation of waste land crop productivity. J. Soils and Crops. 14(2): 253-257.
- Naidu, P.H. (2000). Response of bunch varieties of groundnut to Rhizobium inoculation. Leg. Res. 23(2): 130-132.
- Panwar, A.S., N.P. Singh., D.C. Saxena and U.K. Hazarika. (2002). Yield and quality of groundnut seed as influence by phosphorus, biofertilizer and organic manures. Indian. J. Hill Farming. 15(1): 68-67.
- Rayer, A.J. (1984). Response of groundnut (Arachis hypogeal L.) to the application of farm yard manure and N and P on light sandy loam sawanna soil of Northern Nigeria. Int. J. Tropic. Agric. 4(1): 45-54.
- Sharma, S., Y.P. Dubey, B.P. Kaisthy and T.S. Verma. (2005). Effect of Rhizobia inoculation and phosphorus levels on symbiotic parameters, growth and yield of French bean in North-West Himalayan acid alfisol. Leg. Res. 28: 103-106.
- Srinivasa Rao, A., B. Venkateswarlu and P.V.N. Prasad. (2004). Sustainable groundnut production through integrated nutrient management. Andhra Agric. J. 51(1 & 2).
- Subramaniyan, K. and P. Kalaiselvan. (2000). Evaluation of different Rhizobium strains for groundnut (Arachis hypogeal L). Res. On Crops. 1(2): 156-158.
- Tiwari, U.S., B.K. Yadav, R.K. Pandey and S.D. Dubey (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield, nutrient upake and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) in central plain zone of Uttarpradesh. J. Oilseeds Res. 29: 168-169.
- Veeramani, P., K. Subramaniyan and V. Ganesaraja. (2012). Organic manure management on groundnut; a review. Wudpecker J. Agric. Res. 1(7): 238-243.
Submitted Date : 1-04-2020
Accepted Date : 29-08-2020