- Ahmad, A. and Kumar, R. (2015). Effect of irrigation scheduling on the growth and yield of wheat genotypes. Agricultural Science Digest. 35(3): 199 - 202.
- Arzani, A. (2002). Grain yield performance of durum wheat germplasm under Iranian dryland and irrigated field conditions. SABRAO Journal of Breeding and Genetics. 34(1): 9-18.
- Bandyopadhyay, P.K. and Mallick, S. (2003). Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area. Agricultural Water Management. 59(1): 33-47.
- Berry, P.M., Sterling, M., Spink, J.H., Baker, C.J., Sylvester-Bradley, R.S., Mooney, A.R., Tams, A.R., Ennos, A.R. (2004). Understanding and Reducing Lodging in Cereals. Advances in Agronomy. 84: 217-271.
- Choudhury, P.N. and Kumar, V. (1980). The sensitivity of growth and yield of dwarf wheat to water stress at three growth stages. Irrigation Science. 1(4): 223-231.
- Cochran, W.G. and Cox, G.M. (1955). Experimental designs. 1963. New York.
- Das, S. and Mitra, B. (2011). Performance of different wheat genotypes under various levels of nitrogen in rainfed condition of terai region of West Bengal. Journal of Crop and Weed. 7(1): 23-25.
- Dhaka, A.K., Bangarwa, A.S., Pannu, R.K., Malik, R.K., Garg, R. (2006). Phenological development, yield and yield attributes of different wheat genotypes as influenced by sowing time and irrigation levels. Agricultural Science Digest. 26(3): 174-177.
- Mann, R.A., Ramzan, M., Munir, A. (2008). Improving the sustainability of wheat production in irrigated areas of Punjab, Pakistan through conservation tillage technology. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 10(3): 249-254.
- Mitra, B. and Das, S. (2015). Economization of irrigation schedule in wheat cultivation under sub-Himalayan plains of West Bengal. Journal of Crop and Weed. 11(2): 122-126.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme (1967). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. 100-174.
- Rajesh, K.M., Parihar, S.S., Singh, M., Khanna, M. (2015). Influence of date of sowing and irrigation regimes on crop growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum) and its relationship with temperature in semi-arid region. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 60 (1): 72- 78.
- Sharma, B.D., Kar, S., Cheema, S.S. (1990). Yield, water use and nitrogen uptake for different water and N levels in winter wheat. Fertilizer Research. 22(2): 119-127.
- Shirpurkar, G.N., Sonawane, P.D., Wagh, M.P., Patil, D.T. (2008). Performance of wheat genotypes under restricted irrigation conditions. Agricultural Science Digest. 28(1): 57-58.
- Singha, P., Mondal, T., Patra, K. and Mitra, B. (2018). Straw mulch and restricted irrigation effect on productivity, profitability and water use in wheat (Triticum aestivim L.) under various crop establishment techniques in eastern sub-Himalayan plains of India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(2): 1521-1533.
Submitted Date : 2-03-2020
Accepted Date : 7-12-2020