- Ali, M. and Kumar, S. (2007). Pulses: Good option for rainfed area. The Hindu survey of Indian agriculture, Kasturi and Son’s Ltd., Kasturi Buildings, Chennai: 39-41.
- Anonymous (2018). Source agricoop.nic.in. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmer Welfare, Government of India.
- Awal, M.A. and Roy, A. (2015). Effect of weeding on the growth and yield of three varieties of lentil (Lens culinaris L.). American Journal of Food Science and Nutrition Research. 2(2): 26-31.
- Chaubey, T., Manimurugan, C., Gupta, Nakul, Kumar, Rajesh, Singh, P. M. and Singh, B. (2016). Effect of different weed management practices on seed yield and quality of vegetable pea. Vegetable Sci. 43(1): 142-144.
- Corre-Hellou, G. and Crozet, Y. (2005). Nitrogen fixation and N supply in organic pea (Pisum sativum L.) cropping systems as affected by weeds and pea weevil (Sitona lineatus L.). European J. Agron. 22: 449-458.
- Khan, Naushad, Tripathi, A. K. and Dubay, A. P. (2009). Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity and profitability of garden pea (Pisam sativum L. subsp. hortense) in cereal plain zone of Uttar Pradesh. Current Advances in Agric. Sci. 1: 91-93.
- Kumari, A., Singh, O.N. and Kumar, R. (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, seed yield and economics of field pea (Pisum sativum L.) and soil fertility changes. J. of Food Legumes. 25 (2): 121-124.
- Kushwaha, B. L. (1994). Response of French bean to nitrogen application in north Indian plains. Indian J. Agron. 39: 34-37.
- Pedde, K. C., Gore, A. K. and Chavan, A. S. (2013). Integrated weed management in chickpea. Indian J. Weed Sci. 45 (4): 299.
- Qureshi, F. and Bashir, U. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management on sustainable production and profitability of field pea (Pisam sativum L.) and soil fertility in sub tropical conditions. Legume Res. 39(1): 101-105.
- Rana, S. C., Pandita, V. K., Chhokar, R. S. and Sirohi, S. (2015). Effect of pre and post emergence herbicides on weeds and seed yield of garden pea. Legume Res. 38(4): 484-487.
- Suresh (2015). Influence of integrated crop management practices on the performance of field pea (Pisum sativum L.). M.Sc. Thesis submitted to G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar.
- Tripathi, A. K. (2016). Productivity enhancement of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) through integrated crop management technologies. Legume Res. 39(6): 999-1002.
Submitted Date : 15-02-2020
Accepted Date : 3-07-2020