Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Physico-Chemical Properties of Soil as Influenced by Integrated Nutrient Management in Onion (Allium cepa L.) Crop
First Online 16-05-2020|
- AINRPOG. (2012). All India Network Research Project on Onion and Garlic. Annual Report, 2012-13. Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research, Rajgurunagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Aulakh, M.S., Adhya, T.K. (2005). Impact of agricultural activities on emission of greenhouse gases – Indian perspective. In ‘International Conference on Soil, Water and Environmental Quality – Issues and Strategies’. Indian Society of Soil Science. pp. 319-335.
- Aulakh, M.S., Khurana, M.P.S., Singh, D. (2009). Water pollution related to agricultural, industrial and urban activities and its effects on food chain: Case studies from Punjab. Journal of New Seeds. 10:112-137.
- Babu, V., Reddy, M.C., Subramanyam, A., Balaguravaiah. (2007). Effect of integrated use of organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil properties and yield of sugarcane. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 55(2):161-166.
- Bajpai, R.K., Chitale, S., Upadhyay, S.K., Urkurkar, J.S. (2006). Long-term studies on soil physic-chemical properties and productivity of rice-wheat system as influenced by integrated nutrient management in Inceptisol of Chattisgarh. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 54(1):24- 29.
- Bulluck, L.R., Brosius, M., Evanylo, G.K., Ristaino, J.B. (2002). Organic and synthetic fertility amendments influence soil microbial, physical and chemical properties on organic and conventional farms. Applied Soil Ecology. 19(2):147-160.
- Choudhary, R.S., Yadav, B.L., Jat, R., Jat, S., Choudhary, K.M. (2017). Effect of organic manures and mineral nutrients on soil properties and clusterbean (Cyamnposis tetragonoloba L. Taub.) International Journal of Chemical Studies. 5(4): 180-183.
- Dixit, S., Dubey, A.K., Dube, H.V., Dwivedi, P.K. (2018). Effect of integrated management of inorganic and organic fertilizers on yield, soil fertility and storage life of Rabi onion (Allium cepa L.). International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6(2): 3077-3080.
- Dutta, S., Pal, R., Chakeraborty, A., Chakrabarti, K. (2003). Influence of integrated plant nutrient supply system on soil quality restoration in a red and laterite soil. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 49:631-637.
- Gedam, V.B., Rametke, J.R., Rudragouda, Powar, M.S. (2008). Influence of organic manures on yield, nutrient uptake of groundnut and change in physico-chemical properties of soil after harvest of groundnut. Crop Research. 36(1-3): 111-114.
- Gregorich, E., Drury, C., Baldockm J.A. (2001). Changes in soil carbon under long-term maize in monoculture and legume- based rotation. Canadian Journal of Soil Science. 81: 21–31.
- Gupta, R., Rai, A.P., Sanjay-Swami (2019). Soil enzymes, microbial biomass carbon and microbial population as influenced by integrated nutrient management under onion cultivation in sub-tropical zone of Jammu. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 8(3): 194-199.
- Jat, L.K., Singh, Y.V., Meena, S.K., Parihar, M., Jatav, H.S., Meena, R.K., Meena, V.S. (2015). Does integrated nutrient management, enhance agricultural productivity? Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 9(2):1211-1221.
- Jat, M.K., Tikkoo, A., Yadav, P.K., Yadav, S.S., Yadav, P.V.S. (2017). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield, soil fertility and economics in Abelmoschus esculentus-Allium cepa cropping system in semiarid zone of Haryana. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(4): 1142-1145.
- Konyak, C.P.W., Sanjay-Swami (2018). Effect of organic and inorganic nutrient sources on yield, quality and nutrient uptake by cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var capitata) in acid Inceptisol. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 7(7): 3035-3039.
- Kumar, A., Singh, A., Kumar, M., Rai, A.K. (2018). Effect of integrated use of chemical fertilizers, FYM and bio-fertilizers on crop productivity and soil fertility under onion (Allium cepa L.). International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6(2): 3660- 3664.
- Rai, S., Rani, P., Kumar, M., Rai, A.K., Shahi, S.K. (2014). Effect of Integrated use of vermicompost, FYM, PSB and Azotobacter on Physico-chemical properties of soil under onion crop. Environment and Ecology. 32:1797-1803.
- Sanjay-Swami, Singh, S. (2020). Effect of nitrogen application through urea and Azolla on yield, nutrient uptake of rice and soil acidity indices in acidic soil of Meghalaya. Journal of Environmental Biology. 41(1): 139-146.
- Sharma, R.P., Datt, N., Chander, G. (2009). Effect of vermicompost, FYM and chemical fertilizers on yield, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus)-Onion (Allium cepa L.) in wet temperate zone of Himachal Pradesh. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 57(3):357-361.
- Sharma, R.P., Datt, N., Sharma, P.K. (2003). Combined application of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and farmyard manure in onion (Allium cepa L.) under high hills, dry temperate conditions of north western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 73(4):225-227.
- Sharma, U., Subehiya, S.K. (2014). Effect of long-term integrated nutrient management on rice (Oryza sativa L.)- wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) productivity and soil properties in North -Western Himalaya. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 62(3):248-254.
- Srinivas, D., Bharatha, Lakshmi, M., Bhattacharyya, P. (2015). Carbon pools and associated soil enzymatic activities as influenced by long-term application of fertilizers and manure in lowland rice soil. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 63(3):310-319.
- Suge, J.K., Omunyin, M.E., Omami, E.N. (2011). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of fertilizers on growth, yield and fruit quality of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.). Archives of Applied Science Research. 3(6):470-479.
- Thakur, R., Sawarkar, S.D., Vaishya, U.K., Singh, M. (2011). Impact of continuous use of inorganic fertilizers and organic manure on soil properties and productivity under soybean – wheat intensive cropping of a vertisol. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 59:74-81.
- Thangasamy, A., Chavan, K.M. (2017). Assessment of dry matter accumulation and nutrient uptake pattern of garlic. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 74(1):80-84.
- Thangasamy, A., Lawande, K.E. (2015). Integrated nutrient management for sustainable onion production. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 72(3):347-352.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.