- Abdul Baki, A.A. and Anderson, J.D. (1973). Vigor determination in Soy bean seed by multiple criteria. Crop Science. 13: 630-632.
- Annual Progress Report (2018-19). ICAR- All India Coordinated Research Project on Small Millets, Bangalore, Page no:2
- Basavarajappa, R., Prabhakar, A.S. and Halikatti, S.I. (2002). Effect of tillage, organics, nitrogen and their interactions on yield attributes and yield of foxtail millet (Sataria italica) under shallow alfisol during rainy season. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 47(3): 390-397.
- Chauhan, R. and Patel, P.R. (2017). Evaluation of Seed Biopriming against Chilli (Capsicum frutescence L.) cv. GVC 111 in vitro. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6 (6): 17-19.
- ISTA. (1999). International Rules for Seed Testing. Seed Science and Technology. 27: Supplement Rules, 1-84.
- Iswariya, S., Sujatha, K. and Subhashini. R. (2019). Enhancement of Seedling Vigour through Bio-priming for Barnyard Millet Var. MDU 1 International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(4): 2254-2259.
- Khan, M.A.A. and Krishna, A. (2016). Response of minor millet crops by nutrient management practices in marginal lands of Melia azedarach based agri- silvi system. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 34(2): 451-457.
- Ojha, E., Adhikari, B.B. and Katuwal, Y. (2018). Nutrient Management trial on Foxtail millet at Sundarbazar, LAMJUNG. Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science. 35: 89-94.
- Panse, V. G. and Sukhatme, P. V. (1978). Indian Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Paparella, S., Araujo, S.S., Rossi, G., Wijayasinghe, M., Carbonera, D. and Balestrazzi, A. (2015). Seed priming: state of the art and new perspectives. Plant Cell Reports. 34: 1281-1293.
- Prasad, S.K. Samota, A., Singh, M.K., Verma, S.K. (2014). Cultivars and nitrogen levels influence on yield attributes, yield and protein content of pearl millet under semi-arid condition of vindhyan region. The Ecoscan.VI: 47- 50.
- Raj, N.S., Shetty, N.P. and Shetty, H.S. (2004). Seed bio priming with Pseudomonas fluorescens isolates enhances growth of pearl millet plants and induces resistance against downy mildew. International Journal of Pest Management. 50(1): 41-48.
- Ramyasri, K., Ramana, A.V., Upendra, R.V. and Guru Murthy, P. (2018). Nutrient Uptake Vis a Vis Grain Yield of Foxtail Millet Varieties as Influenced by Nitrogen Levels in Rice Fallows. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(9): 2626-2629.
- Resmisa [Revalorising Small Millets in Rainfed Regions of South Asia]. Supporting Millets in India. Policy Review and Suggestions for Action, 2012, 6.
- Selectstar, M.B., Singh, R. and Chhetri, P. (2019). Effect of Integrated Nitrogen Management on Yield and Economics of Foxtail Millet Genotypes. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(8): 2543-2546.
- Sridevi, R. and Manonmani, V. (2016). Influence of seed priming on physiological performance of Foxtail, Little and proso millets, International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research. 6(4): 179-186.
- Srivastava, R.A.K., Singh, U.S. and Sharma, A.K. (2010). Evaluation of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus, Pseudomonas fluorescent and Trichoderma harzianum formulation against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. Lycopersicon for the management of tomato wilt. Biological Control. 53(1): 24-31.
Submitted Date : 28-01-2020
Accepted Date : 24-08-2020