Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Assessment of Genetic Diversity among Indian and Exotic Genotypes of Brassica juncea using Phenotypic Evaluation
First Online 10-11-2020|
- Alie, F.A., Singh, T., Tariq and Sharma, P.K. (2009). Genetic diversity analysis in Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern and Coss]. Progressive Agriculture-An International Journal. 9: 50-53.
- Anushree and Pandey, A. (2017). Genetic divergence for thermotolerance based on physiological parameters during germination in Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern and Coss.]. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(5): 2775-2777.
- Avtar, R., Rani, B., Jattan, M., Manmohan, Kumari, N. and Rani, A. (2016). Genetic diversity analysis among elite gene pool of Indian mustard using SSR markers and phenotypic variations. The Bioscan. 11(4): 3035-3044.
- Chandra, K., Pandey, A. and Mishra, S.B. (2018). Genetic Diversity Analysis among Indian Mustard [Brassica juncea L. Czern and Coss] Genotypes under Rainfed Condition. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(3): 256-268.
- Crossa, J. and Cornelius, P.L. (1997). Sites regression and shifted multiplicative and model clustering of cultivar trial sites under heterogeneity of error variance. Crop Sciences. 37: 406-415.
- Garcia, A.A.F., Benchimol, L.L., Barbosa, A.M.M., Geraldi, I.O., Souza, C.L. and de Souza, A.P. (2004). Comparison of RAPD, RFLP, AFLP and SSR markers for diversity studies in tropical maize inbred lines. Genetics and Molecular Biology. 27(4): 579-88.
- Gohel, K., Mehta, D.R. (2014). Assessment of genetic diversity among mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern and Coss] genotypes using PCR based DNA markers. International Journal of Applied and Pure Science and Agriculture. 1(1): 31-37.
- Gower, J.C. (1966). Some distance properties of latent root and vector methods used in multivariate analysis. Biometrika. 63: 315-28.
- Hu, S., Yu, C., Zhao, H., Sun, G., Zhao, S., Vyvadilova, M. and Kucera, V. (2007). Genetic diversity of Brassica napus L. germplasm from China and Europe assessed by some agronomically important characters. Euphytica. 154: 9-16.
- Liu, F.M., Hong, Z., Xu, D.P., Jia, H.Y., Zhang, N.N., Liu, X.J., Yang, Z.J. and Lu, M.Z. (2019). Genetic diversity of endangered endemic Dalbergia odorifera revealed by SSR markers. Forests. 10: 225.
- Mahmud, F., Rasul, M.G., Rahim, M.A. (2008). Genetic diversity analysis in some advanced lines of Brassica napus. Science Asia. 34: 432–434.
- Marijanovic-Jeromela, A., Kondic, S.A., Saftic-Pankovic, D., Marinkovic, R. and Hristov, N. (2009). Phenotypic and molecular evaluation of genetic diversity of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypes. African Journal of Biotechnology. 8: 4835-4844.
- Nath, U.K., Naz, S. and Rahman, M.M. (2003). Genetic divergence of Brassica campestris, Brassica juncea parents and their hybrids. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 6: 936-938.
- Perrier and Jacquemoud-Collet. DARwin software [Internet]. (2006). Available from: http://http//darwin. cirad.fr.
- Qi, X., Yang, J. and Zhang, M. (2008). AFLP-based genetic diversity assessment among Chinese vegetable mustards [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern.]. Genetic Resources and Crop Evoluation. 55: 705-711.
- Rakow, G. and Woods, D.L. (1987). Outcrossing in rape and mustard under Saskatchewan prairies conditions. Canadian Journal of Plant Sciences. 67: 147-151.
- Sheikh, F.A., Banga, S., Banga, S.S. and Najeeb, S. (2011). Development of Ethiopian mustard (Brassica carinata) with broad genetic base through interspecific hybridization with elite lines of Brassica napus and Brassica juncea. Journal of Agriculture Biotechnology and Sustantainable Development. 3: 77-84.
- Singh, D., Arya, R.K., Chandra, N., Niwas, R. and Salisbury, P. (2010). Genetic diversity studies in relation to seed yield and its component traits in Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L. Czern and Coss.). Journal of Oilseeds Brassica. 1: 19-22.
- Singh, K.H., Shakya, R., Thakur, A.K., Chauhan, D.K. and Chauhan, J.S. (2013). Genetic diversity in Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czernj and Cosson] as revealed by agronomic traits and RAPD markers. National Academy Science Letters. 36(4): 419-427.
- Vaishnava, A., Sachan, J.N. and Tewari, S.K. (2006). Genetic divergence for important quantitative traits in Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Czern and Coss.]. Agricultural Science Digest. 26: 269-272.
- Vinu, V., Singh, N., Vasudev, S., Yadava, D.K., Kumar, S., Naresh, S., Bhat, S.R. and Prabhu, K.V. (2013). Assessment of genetic diversity in Brassica juncea (Brassicaceae) genotypes using phenotypic differences and SSR markers. Revista de Biologia Tropical. 61(4): 1919-1934.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.