- A.O.A.C. (1960). Official method of analysis.18th Edn. Association of Official Agricultural Chemists, Washington.
- Cakmak I. (2008). Enrichment of cereal grain with zinc: Agronomic and genetic biofortification. Plant and Soil. 302(1): 1-17.
- Chauhan, T.M., Ali, J., Singh, H., Singh, N. and Singh, S.P. (2014). Effect of zinc and magnesium nutrition on yield, quality and removal of nutrients in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 59(2): 276-280.
- Choudhary, G.L., Rana, K.S., Bana, R.S. and Prajapat, K. (2016). Moisture conservation and zinc fertilization impacts on quality, profitability and moisture use indices of chickpea (Cicer Arietinum L.) under limited moisture conditions. Legume Research. 39(5): 734-740.
- Choudhary, G.L., Rana, K.S., Bana, R.S. and Prajapat, K.C. (2017). Impact of moisture management and zinc fertilization on performance of pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum) under rainfed condition. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 6(4): 1098-1107.
- Debnath, S., Pachauri, S.P. and Srivastava, P.C. (2015). Improving use efficiency of applied phosphorus fertilizer by zinc fertilization in basmati - wheat cropping system. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 49(5): 414-420.
- Fisher, R.A. (1950). Statistical Methods for Research Workers. Oliver and Boyd, Edinburg, Landon pp. 57-63
- GOI. (2018). Agricultural Statistics at a glance. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and farmer welfare. Ministry of Agriculture and farmer welfare. Government of India, New Delhi.
- Gupta, S.C. and Sahu, S. (2012). Response of chickpea to micronutrients and bio- fertilizers in vertisol. Legume Research. 35(3): 248-251.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, pp. 498.
- Jain, N.K. and Dhama, A.K. (2005). Residual effect of phosphorus and zinc on yield, nutrient content and uptake and economics of pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum) – wheat (Triticum asetivam) cropping system. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 75(5): 281-284.
- Jakhar, S.R., Singh, M. and Balai, C.M. (2006). Effect of farm yard manure, phosphorus and zinc levels on growth, yield, quality and economics of pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 76(1): 58-61.
- Keram, K.S., Sharma, B.L., Sharma G.D. and Thakur, R.K. (2014). Impact of zinc application on its translocation into various plant parts of wheat in a vertisol. The Bioscan. 9(2): 491-495.
- Lindsay, W.I. and Norvell, W.A. (1978). Development of DTPA soil test for zinc, iron, manganese and copper. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 42: 421-448.
- Meena, L.R., Singh, R.K. and Gautam, R.C. (2006). Effect of moisture conservation practices, phosphorus levels and bacterial inoculation on growth, yield and economics of chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Legume Research. 29(1): 68-72.
- Mehta, A.C., Khafi, H.R., Bunsa, B.D., Dangaria, C.J. and Davada, B.K. (2008). Effect of soil application and foliar spray of zinc sulphat on yield, uptake and net returns of pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum). Research on Crop. 9(1): 31-32.
- Parihar, C.M., Rana, K.S. and Parihar, M.D. (2009). Crop productivity, quality and nutrient uptake of pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum) – Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) cropping system as influenced by land configuration and direct and residual effect of nutrient management. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 79(11): 927-930.
- Rajput, R.L. and Bhadouriya, N.S. (2019). Effect of moisture conservation practices on growth and yield of pearlmillet+ pigeonpea intercropping system. Legume Research. 42(4): 547-549.
- Sharma, A.R., Singh, R., Dhyani, S.K. and Dube, R.K. (2010). Effect of line mulching with annual legumes on performance of maize (Zea mays) and residual effect on following wheat (Triticum aestivam). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 55(3): 177-184.
- Singh, R., Sharma, A.R., Dhyani, S.K. and Dube, R.K. (2011). Tillage and mulching effect on performance of maize (Zea mays) – wheat (Triticum aestivam) cropping system under varying land slope. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 81(4): 330-335.
- Snell, P.D. and Snell, G.T. (1949). Colorimetric methods of analysis, 3rd Edn. II D Van Nostrand Co., Inc. New York.
- Stagnari, F., Galieni, A., Speca, S., Cafiero, G. and Pisante, M. (2014). Effect of straw mulch on growth, yield of durum wheat during transition of conservation agriculture in Mediterranean environment. Field Crop Research. 167: 51-63.
- Tetarwal, J.P. and Rana, K.S. (2006). Impact of cropping system, fertility level and moisture conservation practices on productivity, nutrient uptake, water use and profitability of pearlmillet under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51(4): 263-266.
Submitted Date : 20-01-2020
Accepted Date : 10-09-2020