- Bhimwal, J. P., Verma, A., Gupta, V., Meena, S. K. and Malunjkar, B.D. (2018). Performance of different tank mix herbicides for broad-spectrum weed control in soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill]. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 681-685.
- Choudhary, D., Singh, P. K., Chopra, N. K. and Rana, S. C. (2016). Effect of herbicides and herbicide mixtures on weeds in wheat, Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50: 107-112.
- Cheema, M.S., Shahid, B. and Ahmad,F.(2010). Evaluation of integrated weed management practices for sugarcane. Pakistan. Journal of Weed Science Research. 16(3): 257-265.
- Government of Pakistan (GOP). Pakistan Economic Survey. (2017). Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock, Federal Bureau of Statistics, Islamabad.
- Khan, F., M. T. A. Shah, and M. Z. Khan. (2017). Role of various factors in sugarcane production in selected areas. Journal of Agriculture Research. 57(3).
- Khan T, Faheem A & Muhammad Z (2015). Weeds and weed control methods in sugarcane: a case study of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Weed Science Research. 21(2): 217-228.
- Ramesh. R and Sundari, A. (2006). Response of sugarcane to weed management practices. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 38 (1&2) : 154-155.
- Reddy, T.Y and Reddi, G.H.S. (2002). Principles of Agronomy. 3rd ed., Kalyani publisher, New Delhi-11002:427- 428.
- Srivastava TK; Singh A K and Srivastava SN (2002). Critical period of crop-weed competition in sugarcane ratoon. Indian Journal Weed Science. 34: 320-321.
- Singh R; Kumar J; Kumar P; Pratap T: Singh VK; Pal R and Panwar S (2012). Effect of integrated weed management practices on sugarcane ratoon and associated weeds. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 44:144-146.
- Singh, D and Tomar, P.K (2005). Productivity of sugarcane ratoon influenced by weed management practices. Indian Sugar. 55:25-29.
- Singh,W., Singh, R. R., Malik, P. and Mehta, R. (2011). Effect of planting density and weed management options on weed dry weight and cane yield of spaced transplanted sugarcane after wheat harvest in sub-tropical India. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 43 (1&2) : 97-100.
- Steel, R. G. D. and J.H. Torrie.(1997). Principles and procedures of Statistics. 2nd Ed.,Mc. Graw Hill Book Co.,Inc., New York: 187-88.
- Wilson EJJ, Griffin L, Jones CA & Etheredge LM (2017). Weed Control and Economics Using Reduced Tillage Programs in Sugarcane. Journal of Plant Science. 20(2): 319-325.
- Yadav, V. L., Shukla, U. N., Raiger, P. R. and Mandiwal, M. (2019). Efficacy of pre and post-emergence herbicides on weed control in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 53: 112-115.
Submitted Date : 26-02-2020
Accepted Date : 17-04-2020