- Boujelben, A., M’-barek, K. and Chartzoulakis, K.S. (1997). Potato crop response to drip irrigation system. Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Irrigation of Horticultural Crops, Chania, Crete, Greece, 9-13 September 1996. Acta-Horticulturae. 449(1): 241-243.
- King, B., Stark, J. and Love, S. (2003). Potato production with limited water supplies, paper presented at Idaho Potato Conference January 22.
- Kumar, P., Pandey, S.K., Singh, S.V., Singh, B.P., Singh, K., Kumar, D., Rawal, S. and Singh, S. (2011). Effect of growth duration, N application and row spacing on productivity, profitability and processing quality of potato. Potato Journal. 38(2): 137-142.
- Pearson, D. (1976). The chemical analysis of foods 7th Educational Churchill Livingston, Edinburgh, pp. 126.
- Phene, C.J. and Sanders, D.C. (1976). High frequency trickle irrigation and row spacing effects on yield and quality of potatoes. Agronomy Journal. 68: 602-607.
- Sandhu, K.S., Chinna, G.S., Marwaha, R., Kumar, P. and Pandey, S.K. (2010). Effect of nitrogen fertilization on yield and chipping quality of processing varieties grown in cooler north Indian plains. Potato Journal 37(3): 143-150.
- Singh, N. and Sood, M. C. (2012). Water need and nutrient movement in potato based cropping systems under drip, sprinkler and furrow methods of irrigation. Annals of Horticulture. 5(1): 74-79.
- Singh, N. and Sood, M.C. (2016). Productivity of potato as influenced by wide raised bed planting patterns under drip irrigation. Progressive Agriculture. 16(1): 93-97.
- Shelton, A.M. and Wyman, J.A. (1997). Potato tuberworm damage to potatoes under different irrigation and cultural practices. Journal Economic. Entomology. 72: 261-264.
Submitted Date : 30-11-2019
Accepted Date : 11-05-2020