- Gangola, P., Singh, R., Bhardwaj, A.K. and Gautam, P. (2012). Effect of moongstrawon soil properties under INM in long-term rice-wheat cropping system in a Mollisol. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology. 5(3): 281-286.
- Maurya, B.M., Dhakad, S.S. and Tarwariya, M.K. (2014). Long term effect of NPK in rice-wheat cropping system under irrigated conditions of Madhya Pradesh. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 10(2): 541-545.
- Rangaswami, G. and Bagyaraj, D.J. (1993). Agricultural Microbiology 2nd Ed. PHI Learning Private Ltd. New Delhi. pp - 422.
- Satish, A., Hugar, A.Y., Kusagur, N. and Chanrappa, H. (2011). Effect of integrated nutrient management on soil fertility status and productivity of rice-maize sequence under permanent plot experiment. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 45(4):320-325.
- Sepehya, S., Subehia, S.K., Rana, S.S. and Negi, S.C. (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on rice-wheat yield and soil properties in a north western Himalayan region. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 40(2): 135-140.
- Singh, G., Kumar, D. and Sharma, P. (2015). Effect of organics, biofertilizers and crop residue application on soil microbial activity in rice-wheat and rice-wheat-mungbean cropping systems in the Indo-Gangetic plains. Cogent Geoscience. 1: 1085296.
- Wallia, M.K., Wallia, S.S. and Dhaliwal, S.S. (2010). Long term effect of integrated nutrient management of properties of Typic Ustochrept after 23 cycles of an irrigated rice-wheat system. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 34: 724-743.
Submitted Date : 19-11-2019
Accepted Date : 15-04-2020