- Chaudhary, V.P., Gangwar, B. and Pandey, D.K. (2016). Auditing of energy use and output of different cropping systems in India. Agricultural Engineering International: The CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development VIII (June) (Manuscript EE 05 001).
- Chauhan, D.S., Sharma, R.K., Kharub, A.S., Tripathi, S.C. and Chhokar, R.S. (2011). Effect of crop intensification on productivity, profitability, energetics and soil fertility of rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system of north-western plains. Indian Journal of agricultural Sciences. 71(5): 299-302.
- Gangwar, B., Katyal, V. and Anand. K.V. (2006). Stability and efficiency of different cropping systems in western Himalayan region. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 76 (2): 135-39.
- Ghosh, P.K., Mohanty, M., Bandyopadhyay, K.K., Painuli, D.K. and Misra, A.K. (2006). Growth, competition, yield advantage and economics in soybean/pigeonpea intercropping system in semi-arid tropics of India I. Effect of subsoiling. Field Crops Research. 96: 80-89.
- Mukherjee, D. (2010). Productivity, profitability and apparent nutrient balance under different crop sequence in mid hill condition. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 80 (5): 420-22.
- Prakash, V., Bhattacharyya, R. and Srivastva, A.K. (2004). Effect of tillage management on yield and soil properties under soybean (Glycine max)-based cropping system in mid-hills of north-western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 74(11): 573-77.
- Rao, N.H. and Rogers, N.H. (2006). Assessment of agricultural sustainability. Current Science. 91 (4): 439-47.
- Singh, K.P, Prakash, V., Srinivas, K. and Srivastva, A.K. (2008). Effect of tillage management on energy-use efficiency and economics of soybean (Glycine max) based cropping systems under the rainfed conditions in North-West Himalayan Region. Soil and Tillage Research. 100:78-82.
- Singh, V.K. and Sharma, B.B. (2010). Productivity of rice (Oryza sativa) as influenced by the crop diversification in wheat (Triticum aestivum) – rice cropping system on Mollisols of foot hills of Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 71(1): 5-8.
- Tripathi, R.S. and Sah, V.K. (2001). Material and energy flows in high-hill, mid-hill and valley farming systems of Garhwal Himalaya. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 86: 75-91.
Submitted Date : 16-11-2019
Accepted Date : 6-04-2020