- Ahlawat, I.P.S., Gangaiah, B. and Singh. O. (2005). Production potential of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) based intercropping systems under irrigated conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50: 27-30.
- Ahlawat, I.P.S. and Sharma, R. P. (2002). Agronomic Terminology. IARI, New Delhi. pp. 132.
- Ali, M. (1988). In: Proceedings of National Symposium on Efficient Cropping System Zone of India, Bangalore, January 7- 10, 1988. p.53.
- Anonymous, (2017a). Area, production and productivity of chickpea and mustard in India and Karnataka. www.indiastat.com.
- Anonymous, (2017b). Area, production and productivity of pulses, Ministry of Agriculture of Farmers Welfare, Government of India. www.Indiastat.com.
- Das, K. Shyam, N.N. and Baroova, S.R. (1992). Intercropping of wheat (Triticum aestivum) with rapeseed (Brassica napus) and mustard (Brassica juncea) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 37: 543-545.
- Donald, C.M. (1962). In search of yield. Journal of Australian Institute of Argicultural Science. 28: 171-178.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical procedures for agricultural research. edn 2, John Willey, New York, p. 693.
- Gurvindersingh, (2005). Intercropping of mustard with chickpea. M.Sc. Thesis. G.B. Pantnagar University and Agriccultural Technology Pantnagar (India).
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Kumar, A. and Singh, B.P. (2006). Effect of row ratio and phosphorus level on performance of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51: 100-102.
- Kumar, Prakash, O.M. and Singh, B.P. (2001). Effect of lentil based intercropping on root growth, crop yield, protein and oil production under dry lands. Indian Journal of Pulses Research. 14: 48-51.
- Kumar, G. and Nandan, R. (2007). Effect of date and pattern of planning on productivity and economics of chickpea + mustard intercropping system. Journal of Food Legumes. 92: 184-186.
- Kumar, R., Ali, Masood, Arya, A.L. and Mishra, J.P. (2006). Enhancing productivity and profitability of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51:27-30
- Kushwaha, B.L. and De, R. (1987). Studies of resource use of mustard and chickpea grown inintercropping system. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 108: 487-95.
- Lal, R.B., Verma, A.K. and Ahuja, K.N. (2000). Intercropping of oilseed and pulses crops in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under fertilizer and water constraint situations. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 43: 253-255.
- Manjithkumar. (2009). Influence of different row proportions on yield components and yield of rabi crops under different intercropping systems. M. Sc. Thesis. University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad (India).
- Piper, C.S. (1966). Soil and Plant Analysis, Hands Publishers, Bombay, p. 324.
- Singh, R.C., Singh, M. and Kumar, R. (1992). Effect of intercropping on the productivity of chickpea and mustard. Haryana Journal of Agronomy. 8:71-74.
- Singh, K.K. and Rathi, K.S. (2003) Dry matter production and productivity as influenced by staggered sowing of mustard intercropped at different row ratios with chickpea. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 189: 169-175.
- Singh, V., Singh, G., Pandey, V.K., Manoj Kumar and Ajay Singh. (2019). Performance of chickpea-mustard intercropping on yield and economics of chickpea and mustard crop under different fertility management and various row combinations. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8: 236-249
- Subbiah, B.Y. and Asija, G.L. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soils. Current Science. 25: 259-260.
- Thakur, N.S., Pannase, S.K. and Sharma, R.S. (2000). Production potential of gram (Cicer arietinum)-based intercropping system under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 45: 534-539.
- Tripathi, H.N., Chand, S. and Tripathi, A.K. (2005). Biological and economical feasibility of chickpea (Cicer arientinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) cropping systems under varying levels of phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50: 31-34.
- Vinaykant. (2005). Effect of different row ratios of chickpea and mustard on productivity and economics in intercropping system under dry land conditions. M. Sc. Thesis. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana (India).
- Vivekanandan, A. S., Gounasena, H. P. M. and Sivanaygan, T. (1972). Statistical evaluation of leaf area of plants. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 42: 857-860.
Submitted Date : 11-11-2019
Accepted Date : 18-02-2020