Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Influence of Organic Manures and Micronutrients Fertilization on the Soil Properties and Yield of Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in Coastal Saline Soil
First Online 18-02-2020|
- Abdullahi, R., Sheriff, H.H. and Lihan, S. (2013). Combine effect of bio-fertilizer and poultry manure on growth, nutrients uptake and microbial population associated with sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in North-Eastern Nigeria. IOSR J. Environ. Sci. Toxic. Food Tech. 5(5): 60-65.
- Ahirwar, K., Panda, S. and Jyotishi, A. (2017). Optimization of sesame (Sesame indicum) production through integrated nutrient management. Int. J. Current microbial. App. Sci. 6(7): 462-468.
- Aminumnaher, U., Othman, R. and Alipanhwar, Q. (2013). Culturable total and beneficial microbial occurrences in long-term nutrient deficit wetland rice soil. Aus. J. Crop. Sci. 7(12): 1848-1853.
- Bharathi, K., Panneerselvam, P. and Bhagya, H.P. (2014). Effect of clipping and plant growth regulator along with different kinds of fertilizers on yield and yield parameters in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) during monsoon period. Indian J. Agrl. Res. 48(3): 232-236.
- Biswas, D.R. and Narayanasamy, G. (2006). Rock phosphate enriched compost: An approach to improve low-grade Indian rock phosphate. Biore. Technol. 97: 2243-2251.
- Choudhary, K., Sharma, S.R., Jat, R. and Kumar Didal, V. (2017). Effect of organic manures and mineral nutrients on quality parameters and economics of sesame. J. Parmacog. Phytochem. 6(3):263-265.
- Dhanushkodi, V. and Subramaniyan, K. (2012). Soil management to increase rice yield in salt affected coastal soil-A review. Int. J. Res. Chem. Environ. 2(4): 1-5.
- Elayaraja, D. (2016). Influence of micronutrients and NPK levels on the yield and nutrients uptake by sesame in coastal soil. Int. Res. J. Chem. 12: 38-47.14.
- Elayaraja, D. and Singaravel, R. (2011). Influence of organics and various levels of NPK on the soil nutrient availability, enzyme activity and yield of groundnut in coastal sandy soil. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 59(3): 300-303.
- Ghosh, A.K., Duary, B. and Ghosh, D.C. (2013). Nutrient management in summer sesame and its residual effect on blackgram. Int. J. Biore. Stress Mgt. 4(4): 541-546.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil chemical analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Jadav, O.P., Padmamani, D.R., Polara, K.B., Parmar, K.B. and Babaria, N.B. (2010). Effect of different level of sulphur and potassium on growth, yield and attributes of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Asian J. Soil Sci. 5(1): 106-108.
- Laxminarayana, K. and Archana, M.N. (2016). Enumeration of microbes and microbial activities in coastal saline soils of Eastern Indian. J. Ind. Soc. Soil Sci. 66(3): 276-284.
- Liang, M., Nicolic, M., Peng, Y., Chen, W. and Jiang, Y. (2005). Organic manure stimulates biological activity and barley growth in soil subject to secondary salinization. Soil Biol. Biochem. 37: 1185-1195.
- Maji, B., Panwar, N.R. and Biswas, A.K. (2004). Ecology and soil health of coastal ecosystem. J. Indian Soc. Coast. Agrl. Res. 22(1&2): 35-42.
- Nancy Jasmin, Prasuna Rani, P., Ashoka Rani, Y. and Lakshmi Pathy, R. (2017). Osmotic adjustment of natural vegetation in saline soils. J. Indian Soc. Coastal Agric. Res. 35(1): 39-45.
- Nancy Jasmin, Prasuna Rani, P., Ashoka Rani, Y. and Lakshmipathy, R. (2017). Osmotic adjustment of natural vegetation in saline soils. J. Indian Soc. Coastal Agric. Res. 35(1): 39-45.
- Ramamoorthy, P., Elayaraja, D. and Dhanasekaran, K. (2018). Effect of saline water irrigation and organic amendments on the nutrient availability, microbial population, enzyme activity and yield of brinjal in coastal saline soil. J. Emerg. Technol. Innov. Res. 5(5): 300-311.
- Sahu, G., Chatterjee, N. and Ghosh, G.K. (2017). Effect of integrated nutrient management in yield, growth attributes and microbial population of sesame (Sesame indicum). Int. J. Curr. Microbial. App. Sci. 6(7): 462-468.
- Singaravel, R., Elayaraja, D. and Viswanathan, K. (2016). Study on the influence of micronutrients and growth regulator on the growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) and nutrient availability in coastal saline soil. An Asian J. Soil Sci. 11(1): 175-178.
- Vani, K.P., Divya, G. and Nalini, N. (2017). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield attributes and quality of summer sesamum. Int. J. Chem. Stud. 5(5): 1304-1306.
- Velayutham, M, Sarkar, D., Reddy, R.S., Natarajan, A., Krishnan, P., Shivaprasad, C.D., Challa, O., Harindranath, C.S., Shyampena, R.L., Sharma, J.P. and Bhattacharya, T. (1999). Soil resources and their potentials in coastal areas of India.
- Venkatakrishnan, D. and Dhanasekaran, K. (2012). Zinc nutrition in tomato national level workshop on Secondary and micronutrients in crop nutrition management recent advance, Issue and strategies, National Agro Foundation, Chennai, March 15, p. 42.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.