- Ahlawat, S. and Dhian, K. (2015). “Climate change and food production in North West India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49(6): 544-548.
- Alipour, A. and Hossein, Z. (2016). Difference in drought resistance among three Brassica species at different growing stages and application of zeolite. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50(2): 193-196.
- Chingala, G., Mapiye, C., Raffrenato, E., Hoffman, L. and Dzama, K. (2017). Determinants of smallholder farmers’ perceptions of impact of climate change on beef production in Malawi. Climatic Change. 142: 129-141.
- Gill, K.K., Ritu, B., Buttar, G.S., Kingra, P.K. (2015). Impact of climate change on wheat productivity in Ludhiana and Bathinda of Punjab. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49(4): 368-372.
- GoI (2017). Annual Report, Ministry of Earth Science. Government of India, New Delhi.
- Hahn, M.B., Riederer, A.M. and Foster, S.O. (2009). The livelihood vulnerability index: A pragmatic approach to assessing risks from climate variability and change – A case study in Mozambique. Global Environmental Change. 19(1): 74-88.
- IPCC. (2007). Climate change 2007: Impacts, adaptation and vulnerability. In: Working Group II Contribution to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fourth Assessment Report. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 210-220.
- Karthika, M., Krishnaveni, V. Thirunavullarasu (2017). Forecasting of meteorological drought using ARIMA model. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51(2): 103-111.
- Meena, M., Rajesh, T. and Karma, B. (2016). Adaptation and impact of zero tillage in the rice-wheat production system of Haryana. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 50(6): 584-588.
- Nazari, S., Gholamreza P. Rad, Hassan S., Hossein A. (2015). Vulnerability of Wheat Farmers: Toward a Conceptual Framework. Ecological Indicators. 52: 517-532.
- Pandey, R. and Shashidhar K. Jha. (2012). Climate vulnerability index - measure of climate change vulnerability to communities: a case of rural Lower Himalaya, India. Mitigation and Adaption Strategies to Global Change. 17: 487-506.
- Singh, N.P., Bhawna, A., Surendra, A., Arshad K. (2019). Mainstreaming climate adaptation in Indian rural developmental agenda: A micro-macro convergence. Climate Risk Management. 24:30-41.
- Sudha Rani, N.N.V., Satyanarayana, A.N.V, Bhaskaran, Prasad K. (2015). Coastal vulnerability assessment studies over India: A review. Natural Hazards. 77(1): 405-428.
- Singh, S. and Alka, S. (2019). Farmers’ perception of climate change and livelihood vulnerability in rainfed regions of India: A Gender-environment perspective. International Journal of Environment and Climate Change. 9(12): 878-889.
- Singh, S. (2020). Bridging the Gap between Biophysical and Social Vulnerability in Rural India: A Community Livelihood Vulnerability Approach. Area Development and Policy. 5(2): 1-24.
- Singh, (2020b). Farmers’ Perception of Climate Change and Adaptation Decisions: A Micro-level Analysis of Farmers in the Bundelkhand Region, India. Ecological Indicators. 116: 1-15.
Submitted Date : 2-10-2019
Accepted Date : 15-04-2020