Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Growth Performance and Instability of Pulses in the State of Rajasthan
First Online 17-02-2020|
- Anonymous. (2018). Pulses revolution from food to nutritional security. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare. Government of India.
- Bharathi SV, Shareefi SM and Raju VT. (1992). Instability of pulses production in Andhra Pradesh - an economic analysis. Agricultural Situation in India. 47: 631-635.
- More SS, Singh N and Kuthe SB. (2015). Performance of pulses crops in Gujarat state - a decomposition analysis. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 7: 510-515.
- Narayan P and Kumar S. (2015). Constraints of growth in area production and productivity of pulses in India: an analytical approach to major pulses. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49:114-124.
- Reddy AA and Mishra D. (2006). Growth and instability in chickpea production in India: a state level analysis. Agricultural Situation in India. 230-145
- Sharma MK, Sisodiya BVS and Lal K. (2013). Growth and trends of pulse production in India. Journal of Food Legumes. 26: 86-92.
- Shukla UN and Mishra ML. (2018). Present scenario, bottlenecks and expansion of pulse production in India: a review. Legume Research. 1-9.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.