Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Sulphur Fertilization Effects on Yield and Nutrient Uptake of Mung bean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]
First Online 17-02-2020|
- Biswas, B.C., Sarkar, M.C, Tanwar, S.P.S. and Das, S. (2004). Sulphur deficiency in soil and crop response to fertilizer sulphur in India. Fertilizer News. 49: 13-33.
- Bouyoucos, G.J. (1962). Hydrometer Method Improved for Making Particle Size Analysis of Soils. Agronomy Journal. 54: 464-465.
- Das,S.K. (2017). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on yield attributes, yield, nodulation and nutrient uptake of green gram [Vigna radiate (L.) wilczek] Legume Research. 40 (1):138-143.
- Gomez, A. K. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. Second Edition. John Wiley and Sons, New York, U.S.A.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Karwasra, R.S., Yadav, A.S. and Kumar, Y. (2006). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on greengram (Phaseolus radiatus). Har. J. Agron. 22: 164-165.
- Khairnar, A. V., Shette, B. T., Nikam, A. S. and Solanke, A. V. (2009). Effect of potash on growth and yield of summer mungbean. Annals of Plant Physiology. 23 (2): 280-281.
- Meena, K.K., Meena, R.S. and Kumawat, S.M. (2013). Effect of sulphur and iron fertilization on yield attributes, yield and nutrient uptake of mungbean (Vigna radiate). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 83: 472-476.
- Nilambari, K., Sasode, D. S. and Patil, A. (2003). Yield, nutrient uptake and economics of gram as influenced by P and S levels and PSB inoculation under irrigated conditions. Legume Res. 26 (2): 125-127.
- Paliwal, A. K., Vajpai, S. K. and Vajpai, K. (2009) Interaction effect of phosphorus and sulphur application on yield and major nutrient composition of soybean (Glycine max L.) grown on Alfisol. Asian J. Soil Sci. 4 (1): 113-117.
- Sarita, Sharma, O.P., Shukla, U.N., Yadav, S.K. and Kumawat, R. (2019). Effect of fertility levels and stress mitigating chemicals on nutrient uptake, yield and quality of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] under loamy sand soil of Rajasthan. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 8(05): 965-974.
- Singh, R.P., Singh, R.K., Yadav, P.K., Singh, S.N., Prasad, L. and Singh, J. (2006). Effect of sulphur and molybdenum on yield and quality of blackgram (Vigna mungo L.). Crop Res. 32: 336-338.
- Singh, S., Singh, A.P. and Singh,B.(1992). Direct and residual effect of pyrite on yield, protein content and sulphur uptake by blackgram and lentil in Entisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 40:584-585.
- Tiwari, A.K. and Shivhare, A.K. (2016). Pulses in India: Retrospect and Prospects. Director, Govt. of India, Ministry of Agri. and Farmers Welfare (DACandFW), Directorate of Pulses Development, Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal, M.P. pp 23-25.
- Vedram, Ali, M., Mishra, K.U. and Upadhyay, R.M. (2008). Studies on sulphur, zinc and biofertilizers on yield, yield attributes and nutrient content at different growth stages in mungbean. J. Food Legumes., 21(4): 240-242.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.