- Biswas, B.C., Sarkar, M.C, Tanwar, S.P.S. and Das, S. (2004). Sulphur deficiency in soil and crop response to fertilizer sulphur in India. Fertilizer News. 49: 13-33.
- Bouyoucos, G.J. (1962). Hydrometer Method Improved for Making Particle Size Analysis of Soils. Agronomy Journal. 54: 464-465.
- Das,S.K. (2017). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on yield attributes, yield, nodulation and nutrient uptake of green gram [Vigna radiate (L.) wilczek] Legume Research. 40 (1):138-143.
- Gomez, A. K. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. Second Edition. John Wiley and Sons, New York, U.S.A.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Karwasra, R.S., Yadav, A.S. and Kumar, Y. (2006). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on greengram (Phaseolus radiatus). Har. J. Agron. 22: 164-165.
- Khairnar, A. V., Shette, B. T., Nikam, A. S. and Solanke, A. V. (2009). Effect of potash on growth and yield of summer mungbean. Annals of Plant Physiology. 23 (2): 280-281.
- Meena, K.K., Meena, R.S. and Kumawat, S.M. (2013). Effect of sulphur and iron fertilization on yield attributes, yield and nutrient uptake of mungbean (Vigna radiate). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 83: 472-476.
- Nilambari, K., Sasode, D. S. and Patil, A. (2003). Yield, nutrient uptake and economics of gram as influenced by P and S levels and PSB inoculation under irrigated conditions. Legume Res. 26 (2): 125-127.
- Paliwal, A. K., Vajpai, S. K. and Vajpai, K. (2009) Interaction effect of phosphorus and sulphur application on yield and major nutrient composition of soybean (Glycine max L.) grown on Alfisol. Asian J. Soil Sci. 4 (1): 113-117.
- Sarita, Sharma, O.P., Shukla, U.N., Yadav, S.K. and Kumawat, R. (2019). Effect of fertility levels and stress mitigating chemicals on nutrient uptake, yield and quality of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] under loamy sand soil of Rajasthan. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 8(05): 965-974.
- Singh, R.P., Singh, R.K., Yadav, P.K., Singh, S.N., Prasad, L. and Singh, J. (2006). Effect of sulphur and molybdenum on yield and quality of blackgram (Vigna mungo L.). Crop Res. 32: 336-338.
- Singh, S., Singh, A.P. and Singh,B.(1992). Direct and residual effect of pyrite on yield, protein content and sulphur uptake by blackgram and lentil in Entisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 40:584-585.
- Tiwari, A.K. and Shivhare, A.K. (2016). Pulses in India: Retrospect and Prospects. Director, Govt. of India, Ministry of Agri. and Farmers Welfare (DACandFW), Directorate of Pulses Development, Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal, M.P. pp 23-25.
- Vedram, Ali, M., Mishra, K.U. and Upadhyay, R.M. (2008). Studies on sulphur, zinc and biofertilizers on yield, yield attributes and nutrient content at different growth stages in mungbean. J. Food Legumes., 21(4): 240-242.
Submitted Date : 14-09-2019
Accepted Date : 22-11-2019