- Belder, P., Bouman, B. A. M., Spiertz, J.H.J., Peng, S., Castaneda, A.R. and Visperas, R.M. (2005). Crop performance, nitrogen and water use in flooded and aerobic rice. Plant Soil. 273: 167-182.
- Bos, M.G., Krehik, R.A.L., Allen, R.G. (2009). Effectve precipitation. In: Water requirements for irrigation and environment. Springer, pp 81-101.
- Bouman, B. A. M., Peng, S., Castaneda, A.R. and Visperas, R.M (2005). Yield and water use of irrigated tropical aerobic rice systems. Agricultural Water Management. 74: 87-105.
- Castaneda, A.R., Bouman, B.A.M., Peng, S. and Visperas, R.M. (2002). The potential of aerobic rice to reduce water use in water-scarce irrigated lowlands in the tropics. In: water-wise rice production. In: Bouman, B. A. M., H. Hengsdijk, B. Hardy, P.S. Bindraban, T.P. Tuong and J.K. Ladha (ed.) Water-wise Rice Production. Proc. Int. Workshop on Water-wise Rice Production, Los Banos, Philippines. 8-11 April, 2002. International Rice Research Institute. p. 165-176.
- Castaneda, A.R., Bouman, B.A.M., Peng, S. and Visperas, R.M. (2004). Mitigating water scarcity through an aerobic system of rice production. In: New Directions for a Diverse Planet. Proc. Int. Crop Science Congress, Brisbane, Australia. 26 Sep–1st Oct. p. 1-6.
- Daniel, K.V. and Wahab,K. (1994). Levels and time of nitrogen in semi dry rice. Madras Agril. Journal. 81(6): 357-358.
- De Datta,S.K., Gomez, K.A and Descalsota, J.P. (1988).Changes in yield response to major nutrients and soil fertility under intensive rice cropping. Soil Sci.146: 350-358.
- Ghobrial, G.I. (1983). Response of irrigated dry seeded rice to nitrogen level, inter row spacing and seeding rate in a semi-arid environ. IRRI News Letter (8): 4.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. A Wiley-growth and grain yield to N fertilizer at two contrasting sites near Beijing, China. Field Crops. 1149(1): 45–53.
- Kadiala, M.D.M., R.S. Mylavarapu, Y.C. Li, G.B. Reddy and M.D. Reddy. (2012). Impact of aerobic rice cultivation on growth, yield and water productivity of rice-maize rotation in Semi-Arid-Tropics. Agronomy Journal. 104(6): 1757-1765.
- Lampayan, R.M., B.A.M. Bouman, J. L.de Dios, A.J. Espiritu, J.B. Soriano, A.T.Lactaoen, J.E. Faronilo and K.M. Thant. (2010). Yield of aerobic rice in rainfed lowlands of the Philippines as affected by nitrogen management and row spacing. Field Crops Res. 116: 165–174.
- Latheef Pasha, M.D., Reddy, M.D., Reddy, M.G. and Uma Devi, M. (2013). Influence of irrigation schedule, weed management and nitrogen levels on grain yield, nutrient uptake and water Productivity of aerobic rice. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 47(1): 26-34.
- Maheswari, J., Maragatham, N. and Martin, G.J. (2007). Relatively simple irrigation scheduling and N application enhances the productivity of aerobic ice (Oryza sativa. L.). American J. of Plant Physiology. 2(4): 261-268.
- Peng, S., Bouman, B.A.M., Visperas, R.M., Castaneda, A.R., Nie, L. and P. Hong-Kyu. (2006). Comparison between aerobic and fl ooded rice in the tropics: Agronomic performance in an eightseason experiment. Field Crops Res. 96: 252-259. doi:10.1016/j.fcr.2005.07.007
- Reddy, M.D.,Kumar,S.S., Vinod,S and Reddy, V.N. (1993). Management of direct seeded irrigated rice for north Telangana. Indian Fmg. April: 3-5.
- Reddy, M.D., Reddy, S.N. and Ramulu, V. (2010). Evaluation of rice cultures for aerobic system. Agric. Sci. Dig. 30: 129-132.
- Tuong, T. P. (1999). Productive water use in rice production: Opportunities and limitations. J. Crop Prod. 2: 241-264.
- Tuong, T.P., Bouman, B. A. M. and Mortimer,M. (2004). More rice, less water-integrated approaches for increasing water productivity in irrigated rice-based systems in Asia. In New Directions for a Diverse Planet. Proc. Int. Crop Science Congress, Brisbane, Australia. 26 Sep – 1st Oct. 2004.
- Venugopal, R.2005. Performance of rice varieties at different N levels in dry seeded irrigated conditions. Un published M.Sc. (Ag) thesis submitted to ANGRAU, Hyderabad.
- Zhang, L., S. Lin, S., Bouman, B.A.M., Xue, C., Wei, F., Tao, H., Yang, X., Wang, H., Zhao, D. and Dittert. K. (2009). Response of aerobic rice growth and grain yield to N fertilizer at two contrasting sites near Beijing, China. Field Crop Res. 114: 45-53.
Submitted Date : 9-09-2019
Accepted Date : 22-11-2019