- Akram, M. (2011). Growth and yield components of wheat under water stress of different growth stages. Bangladesh J. Agril. Res. 36: 455-468.
- Alam, M. Z., Haider, S. A. and Paul, N. K. (2005). Effects of sowing time and nitrogen fertilizer on barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) Bangladesh J. Bot. 34: 27-30.
- Anonymous (2016). Package of Practices for rabi Crops of Punjab. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. pp. 21-24.
- Chun, J. U., Choi, H. S. and Nam, J. H. (2000). Effects of seeding date and rate on growth and yield of barley cultivar ‘Duwonchapssalbori’ in southern region. Korean J. Crop Sci. 45: 14-19.
- Dindar, M. U., Aggarwal, R. and Kaur, S. (2019). Climate predictions for Ludhiana District of Indian Punjab under RCP 4.5 and RCP 8.5. International journal of Environment and Climate Change. 9(2): 128-141.
- Hari Ram, Singh, B. and Sharma, A. (2010). Effect of sowing on the field performance of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) in Punjab. J. Res Punjab Agric Univ. 47: 132-135.
- IPCC (2014). 5th Assessment Report: Threat from global warming heightened in latest U.N. Report. Geneva, Switzerland.
- Jena, S., Basu, S., Maji, S., Bandyopadhyay, P., Nath, R. and Chakraborthy, P. K. (2014). Physiological variations in component crops under wheat-mustard intercropping system in the tropical sub-humid environment. The Ecoscan. 8(3and4): 279-285.
- Kaur, G., Aulakh, C.S. and Gill, J. S. (2009). Evaluation of dual purpose barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) as influenced by varieties, row spacing and time of cutting. Indian J. Ecology. 36(2):143-145.
- Kaur, S., Aggarwal, R. and Soni, A. (2011). Study of water table behavior for the Indian Punjab using GIS. Water Sci. and Technol. 32: 1574 – 1581.
- Mani, J. K., Singh, R., Singh, D., Pannu, R. K. and Singh, K. (2006). Effect of sowing dates and row spacings on yield and yield attributes of barley. Haryana J. Agron. 22: 129-131.
- Mishra, V., Mishra, R. D., Singh, M. and Verma, R. S. (2003). Dry matter accumulation at pre and post-anthesis and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) as affected by temperature stress and genotypes. Indian J. Agron. 48: 277-281.
- Mukherjee, D. (2012). Effect of different sowing dates on growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars under mid hill situation of West Bengal. Indian J Agron. 57: 152-156.
- Musavi, M., Soleymani, A. and Shams, M. (2012). Effect of cultivars and nitrogen on growth and morphological traits of barley in Isfahan Region. Int J. Agric. and Crop Sci. 4: 1641-1643.
- Pankaj, S. C., Sharma, P. K., Chouksey, H. D. and Singh, S. K. (2015). Growth and development pattern of barley varieties influenced by date of sowing and nitrogen levels. J. Bioscan. 10: 1299-1302.
- Rashid, A., Khan, R. U., Marwat, S. K. and Ali, Z. (2010). Response of barley to sowing date and fertilizer application under rainfed condition. World J. Agric. Sci. 6(5): 480-484.
- Razzaque, M. A. and Rafiquzzaman, S. (2006). Effect of time of sowing on the yield and yield attributes of barley under rainfed condition. Bangladesh J. Sci. Inlands Res. 41(12):113-118.
- Sardana, V. and Zhang, G. P. (2004). Effect of time of N application of growth and yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars. Cereal Res. Communication. 103:1.
- Sharma, K. D., Pannu, R. K. and Behl, R. K. (2007). Effect of early and terminal heat stress on biomass partitioning, chlorophyll stability and yield of different wheat genotypes. Proc: The international conference on sustainable crop production in stress environment: Management and genetic options. Agrobios (International), Jodhpur. Pp. 187-94.
- Sharma, N.K. (2009). Evaluation of dual purpose barley varieties under irrigated situation. Range Management and Agroforestry. 30(1): 57-58.
- Singh S B and Dixit H D (1995) Effect of sowing dates on wheat varieties. Indian J Agron. 30:512-13.
- Soleymani, A., Shahrajabian, M. H. and Naranjani, L. (2011). Determination of the suitable planting date and plant density for different cultivars of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) in Fars. African J. Plant Sci. 29: 46-50.
Submitted Date : 30-07-2019
Accepted Date : 27-09-2019