- Bureau of Indian Standards (2000). Indian Standard Cereals and Pulses and Milled Products – Sampling of Static Batches (ICS 67.060). Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110 002.
- Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare (2015). Procurement of Pulses under Price Stabilization Fund (PSF) – Quality Specification of Tur and Urad. In: 20th meeting of PSFMC, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi dt 04.12. 2015.
- Directorate of Pulses Development (2015). Annual Report 2015- 16. pp.8.
- Latika Devi, Y., Arivelarasan, T. and Jenny K. (2017). Pulses Production in India: Trend and Decomposition Analysis. Economic Affairs. 62(3): 435-438.
- Census, (2019). http://censusindia.gov.in (accessed on 12th June 2019).
- Lansa, (2019). http://lansasouthasia.org/blog/pulse-consumption- india (accessed on 9th June 2019).
- Economic Times, (2017). http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/agriculture/ india-imports-50-8-lakh-ton- pulses-for-rs-17280-crore-in-april december /articleshow 62808888. cms?from=mdr (accessed on 10th June 2019).
- Financial Express, 2017. https://www.financialexpress.com/market/ commodities/record-pulses-bufferstock-turn-into-headache- for-centre-here-is-why/809987 (accessed on 11th June 2019)
- Lowry, O. H., Rosenbrough, N. J., Farr A. and Randall R. J. (1951). Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 193: 265-75.
- Smitha, M. and Satyasai, K.J. (2015). Felling the pulses: Indian Pulse Sector. NABARD Rural Pulse. 10th issue.
Submitted Date : 29-07-2019
Accepted Date : 23-01-2020