- Annonymous, (2010). Annual Report, Department of Horticulture, Govt. of Manipur.
- Bhat, K.V. and Jarret, R.L. (1995). Random amplified polymorphic DNA and genetic diversity in Indian Musa germplasm. Gen. Res. Crop. Evol. 42: 107-118.
- Bidyut, C.D., Thirugnananel, A., Patel, R.K., Nath, A. and Desmukh, N. (2012). Horticultural diversity in North-East India and its improvement for value addition. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding. 72(2): 157-167.
- Collard, B.C.Y., Jahufer, M.Z.Z., J.B. Brouwer and E.C.K. Pang, (2005). An introduction to markers, quantitative trait loci (QTL) mapping and marker-assisted selection for crop improvement: the basic concept, Euphytica, 142: 169-196
- Daniells, J., Jenny, C., Karamura, D. and Tomekpe, K. (2001). Musalogue: a catalogue of Musa germplasm. Diversity in the genus Musa. International Network for the Improvement of Banana and Plantain, Montpellier, France (Arnaud, E. and Sharrock, compil., S.)
- Devi, Y.P., Singh, S.S. and Shrivastava, K. (2009). Genomic profile of some Banana varieties of North East India. M.Sc. project report of Forestry Department, NERIST, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Howell, E.C., Newbury, H.J., Swennen, R.L., Withers, L.A. and Ford- Lloyd, B.V. (1994). The use of RAPD for identifying and classifying Musa germplasm. Genome. 37: 328-332.
- INIBAP, (2000). Bananas. International Network for the Improvement of Bananas and Plantain, International Plant Genetic Resources Institute.
- Jain, P.K., Saini, M.L., Pathak, H. and Gupta, P.K. (2007). Analysis of genetic variation in different banana (Musa species) variety using random amplified polymorphic DNAs (RAPDs). African J. Biotech. 6: 1987- 1989.
- Kaemmer, D., Afza, R., Weising, K., Kahl, G., and Novol. F.J. (1992). Oligonucleotide and amplification fingerprinting of wild species and cultivars of banana (Musa spp.). Biotechnology. 10: 1030-1035.
- Muhammad, A.J. and Othman, F.Y. (2005). Characterization of Fusarium wilt-resistant and susceptible somaclones of banana cv. Rasthali (Musa AAB) by RAPD and retrotransposon markers. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. 23: 241-249.
- Nair, S.A., Toe, H.C., Schwarzacher, T. and Harrison, H.P. (2005). Genome classification of banana cultivars from South India using IRAP, Euphyt. 144(3): 258-290.
- Saraswathi, M.S., Uma, S., Prasanya Selvam, K., Ramaraj, S., Durai, P. and Mustaffa, M.M. (2009). Robustness of IRAP and RAPD marker systems in studying the intra-gropu diversity of Misa Cavendisd (AAA) clones. Paper presented at the ISHS/Promusa Banana Symposium, September 14-18, 2009, Phoenix City, Guangzhou, China.
- Uma, S., Shyam, B., Selvarajan, R. and Sathiamoorthy, (2001). Collection, Characterization of Bananas and Plantains in North Eastern India. Advancing banana and plantain R & D in Asia and the Pacific. 10: 103-109
- Venkatachalam, L., Sreedhar, V. and Bhagyalakshmi, (2007). Genetic analyses of micropropagated and regenerated of banana as assessed by RAPD and ISSR markers. In Vitro Cellular Dev Biol Plant. 43: 267-274.
Submitted Date : 26-07-2019
Accepted Date : 11-11-2019